Zelda Youtubers

• Yeah. I do remember I used to watch Zeltik's videos in BotW. If I recall correctly he is one that made some cool analysis on the guardians lights colours and possible meanings.

I haven't seen his videos recently. I should get a dig. Do you have a favourite video by him, Joshua ?

Honestly? It's probably his reaction video to the final Breath of the Wild trailer.

I am not generally into reaction videos like that, but something about that last Breath of the Wild trailer just makes me wants to watch how others reacted. I love reliving that moment...a lot.

• Honestly? It's probably his reaction video to the final Breath of the Wild trailer.

I am not generally into reaction videos like that, but something about that last Breath of the Wild trailer just makes me wants to watch how others reacted. I love reliving that moment...a lot.

I went and found the video you're speaking of. It definitely gave me chills. Some trailers are truly magical like that... I can't remember how many times I watched the Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Skyrim trailers. They made me so excited to play.

• Guys, feel free to link it. Sharing is caring.

I don't think I have watched that one. I tend to be away from reaction people as more people it just seems either staged or too over the top. I think when you find a genuine reaction that really reverberates is really satisfying. I imagine as a Zelda fan seeing someone being so genuine must be really touching.

And I definitely agree, Henhouse. In my case, that TP reveal trailer with the journalist crowd cheering in still gets me pumped up.