• Official Post

There is not such a thing like the best of all time, taht is somenthing personal. It depends from people to people, though there certain things we all seek in common there are still things that I like from a game that are precisely what you tend to avoid from a game, so it is up to each one... plus, that is among the experience of teh player, it may a be a best game out there, but if he haven't reached it it will never claim it that way.

Ocarina of Time is my favorite game, but that doesn't mean I think it is the best even into the zelda series.

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png

• I agree about OoT being overrated. One complaint I have about it is all those new races. They should have waited until they could make larger Overworlds before adding so many races to one game. It felt crowded! :ouch And I don't really like the music as much either. The only really memoriable theme in OoT that's in the older games is Zelda's Lullaby; well, if you disclude the Overworld Theme. But the version in OoT is far from the best. They could have added the Castle Theme from ALttP (or a remix of it) at the Castle Grounds and a remix of the Dungeon Theme from LoZ in the Royal Tomb. Had they done that, OoT would have at least had more of the Zelda feeling than it has.

• I see it as this: If people want to say that OoT is the best game of all time, let them! It just proves they have a sort of Video Game Tunnel-Vision as they never explored any other genre than that of Zelda games.

I personally like A Link To The Past more that OoT anyway. You get a continuous story with no crappy sidequests. I don't think it's the best game ever, however. I don't really have one....

Untitled-2.jpg

• OoT wasnt overrated in my opinion. Now Halo 2 for instance, isn't a half bad game but not nearly as good as many people say it is. You want to play a good shooter, try SoF (Soldier of Fortune).

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• I should probably mention that a game can't really be overrated. People just say that because they base that on their own opinion. Some people will agree, some will disagree. Saying that, I say OoT isn't overrated. Thank you.

• I truly think the game is a masterpiece of its time. When you look back at the games way back then, you can see how people would enjoy it. It is still my favorite game of all time, but Twilight princess just might change that. :happy

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.

• It really does depend on your taste, although I like MM maybe a bit more.

(I have an Ocarina too! :happy)

Yeah I have the game cube version for Majora's Mask, but there was a terrible glitch where it would freeze. I recently got past the glitch, and now im finally getting somewhere with the game. I am near stone tower temple right now. Im having trouble bring =ing the Gibdo's what they want. I quit playing for tonight ill start p tomorow. I think the bosses are creative, and the jumping flips are awesome.

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.

• i like the jumping too. i have the gc version of MM too but i never got any glitch.

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• lucky. I recently got past it though. :n_n