• doubtful, the problem has probably already come to their attention and it will be fixed for the revolution (I still cant bring myself to call it the Wii, it sounds so fricken stupid! :XD the revolution sounds much cooler)

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• Yeah, it may be called the Wii, but that's such a crappy name...I'd sooner prefer if they left it the revolution. You know, they coulda put more effort into getting it out sooner than Q4 if they'd just not put so much effort into creating a crappy pointless name like "Wii" whiuch, up until Nintendo got hold of it, wasn't even a word...

Untitled-2.jpg

• btw, any news on the price of the :shudders: Wii :end shudder:

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• wow thats cheap compared to the PS3 and XBOX360. what are they, like 800 bucks.

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.