britney pregnant again!

• NEW YORK (AP) -- Baby, one more time.

Pop star Britney Spears told late-night talk show host David Letterman she's pregnant again. "Don't worry, Dave, it's not yours," Spears told the comedian in a taping of his CBS show airing Tuesday night. Letterman responded, "Oh. Well, I think that's good news for both of us."
    After Spears read the show's Top Ten list, Letterman asked, "So, we've established now that you are in fact pregnant, is that right?" Spears answered: "Yes, sir." Spears, 24, and her husband, Kevin Federline, have a son, Sean, who was born last September. Federline has two children with an ex-girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson.
    In April, child welfare officials and a sheriff's deputy visited the family's home in California after Sean was accidentally dropped from a high chair by a nanny, bruising his head on the floor, People Magazine and the Los Angeles Times reported.
    Spears was cast as an innocent with a bit of sex appeal when she made her debut at 16 with the multiplatinum "... Baby, One More Time" and became a youth icon.
    CBS provided a transcript of Spears' comments on "Late Show with David Letterman" Tuesday evening.

Oh No! with everything that has gone on with her first child i honestly dont think this girl should have another kid until she knows how to properly care for her first! social services has been investigating her for awhile now and she keeps doing foolish things.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• Um, honestly, I dont give a crap about Britney Spears. She's the same as everyone else in this world, except she has a job that gives her a lot of public recognition, and shes a bit stupider than the average person as well.

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!