• Did you know there is a hacker code to go to the castle courtyard, equip the hover boots, catch onto the window ledge, pull yourself up, and you will walk over to luigi, and talk to him. he will give you a yellow tunic? Its only for the old system though. It doesent work on the remake for the gamecube.

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.

• Dude, trust me! I found it hard to believe too. You need an Action Replay, thats all i know. My freind did it. Ill Ask him for instructions and ill post them here.

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.