• yeah, they should have made it so the song takes effect right after you play it, rather than make you listen to the song again. And i hated the water temple too. As did manymanymany others. :>|

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.

• Hehe. Yeah, it's pretty easy to beat that game in less than a day. The Water Temple isn't that hard once you figure it out, but for the first time it's a killer. It took me more than a week to beat the Forest Temple on my first time through, just imagine how long it took me for Water Temple. Now I can beat it pretty easily.

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator

• you beat the whole game in three hours?! :omg :omg :omg That's pathetic. I beat the whole game in 20 minutes.

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• I didnt use gameshark, i beat the game in 20 minutes without cheating at all, im just that good. :happy

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• For that matter...How do you know that anyone is alive? How do you know that the whole world, and everything and everyone in it isnt just a figment of your imagination and/or a dream, and you will wake up soon and find the world completely different than you dreamed it? Is it possible to prove that this theory is false? Is it possible to prove anything? Negative. Ok yeah, slightly off topic...But Shalazar started it!