• I like board games, do you?

UwRI6UB.jpg

I also have a copy of Ogre. But Ogre is huge, and doesn't fit on my shelf.

My favorites are probably Damage Report, Nika, Kingdom Builder, Pandemic, Coup, and The Resistance. Though I'd be lying if I didn't say I played a lot more Cards Against Humanity than I play anything else.

• That is the biggest collection of Board Games I've seen. How in the hell did you get all of these? If I'm in the mood for board games, then I will play them. My favorites include Life and Sorry. I haven't played many different board games, though. Does Uno count as a board game? If so, that would be my favorite besides Cards Against Humanity. You and me should totally play the online version together sometime.

*insert something witty here*

• Well, I'm fairly involved with tabletop games, and there are a lot of game stores in my area. (Seattle is kinda great for that sort of thing). Plus I used to run a monthly game-day at my house where a bunch of folks would get together to play board games and D&D. So I had a good reason to spend money on the hobby.

I've never actually played Sorry, and I haven't played Life or Uno in years. I don't play a lot of mass market games. Some of them are alright, but most of them are terrible (*coughmonopolycough*) compared to less well known games. Which, I think, is why a lot of adults don't play board games. Because they think all of them are just as bad as Candyland.

I've never played the CAH game online, but I'd be down. We could even try to organize an evening for the rest of Zelda Cavern to all play together.

• I like board games but most people around me don't like them or stick to monopoly.

I like Uno. I used to play that and Loteria with my family. Loteria is very similar to Bingo but instead of numbers the slots have pictures. Chess, Dominoes...

the monthly game reunion soudns pretty cool.

I was just recently introduced to CAH by the guys from Press X, a couple from another gaming Youtube channel that live in the same city as us. We're quickly bonding and they really like this game.

• I play a ton of Cards Against Humanity, mostly because my little sister loves it. One day we got bored of playing it, and we decided to play charades using the white cards instead. We'd draw a white card, and then stand up and try to act out the card until someone was able to guess which card we got. That was, without a doubt, the most fun I ever had with CAH.

I'm actually working on a card game based on that experience.

I enjoy chess, but I'm terrible at it. And I don't remember the last time I played checkers.

I've never even heard of Loteria. Would you recommend it?

• I am bad at most of the table games I play. :XD:

I've never even heard of Loteria. Would you recommend it?

Lotería is more of a Mexican game. Other than getting familiar with the cards and your board there isn't much to recommend. It is alright. I would only recommend to try it if you go to Mexico and someone offers you with a bunch of people. Some people are funny and say a few rhymes with each card so it is not as monotonous as Bingo.

• I play chess or used to. I like it but I am not very good planning ahead.

Interesting, does Loteria require you to be familiar with the Spanish language?

At least when you start so you understand which card is being dealt.

• Yeah, I'm terrible at planning ahead. Whether or not I win often depends on how wholey my knowledge of the game dominates the other person. If I can take most of their pieces without letting them take many of mine, they I can set up a checkmate near the end of the game. But I just don't have the planning skills to checkmate on a full board.

• In our house we don't actually have that many board games because we barely have time anymore together to play games together but we used to always play Monopoly which will always be my favourite board game. The one game that can end friendships :D

AL-banner468.png

Websites, Blogs, Forums & Content Creation

Need help with a project? I'm available to hire for a multitude of services including website design, setup & management, social media management and content creation. More information: Aakash Pereira - Personal Portfolio

• Monopoly reallyd epends with who you play with, I think. I haven't played it much.
    The first time I thought it was boring.
    My second time in Australia was a way better experience. I had a friend tried to trick me with hilariously bad deals, another apologising for basically driving me into bankruptcy when I landed in his property and someone taking the game way too seriously.
    I am definitely up for a third round.

Guys we need another CH session. Really, I think we could make this something recurring. Something once a month or every two months.
    I don't know. What do you think?

The one game that can end friendships :^o^:

I thought that was Mario Kart :lol: