Is the Wii U overpriced?

• Not really. In fact, the only reason I want to get a Wii U is because of the games, and nothing else. I think the games Nintendo has to offer is what's keeping it alive. Nintendo still has to get online right, but the games are very entertaining.

*insert something witty here*

• Not really. It is the cheapest of the three and while it has some specs falling behind, I think overall the price is not a steep increase from the past generation.
    I agree with @The Inhaling One that they still have some work to do with the Network aspect. Games like Mario maker makes a pain something that should be easy by returning to the tiring manually entering codes to find stages. Not automatically having you follow or find your friends by ID.

Wii U lacks in third parties support so I get that it feels bare in comparison to other consoles getting games shared.

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png

• In my honest opinion, the Nintendo Wii U was just completely nothing worth my time. I have a Nintendo Wii with Homebrew and get pretty much everything for Wii, plus more without having to pay extra money for virtual console, i.e. ROMs and Emulators.

However, I have considered purchasing a new Nintendo Wii U because of Splatoon, missed that game.