• Who has one? I do. I like my New 3DS a lot. The bigger screen and extra shoulder buttons & thumbstick/knob is a welcomed addition to the handheld. It makes games like Monster Hunter so much easier to play and navigate. What do you think about the 3DS? Do you think it will continue to sell well and even outsell the NX when that drops?

revad1.png

• I'm smart with my money and know how to stretch my dollars :P I get 95% of my games from BestBuy at 20% off every title I buy so i save money there big time :D

A new game for me is $48 instead of $65 :P For 3DS games it's $32 instead of $40, etc plus with every dollar spent I get a point and at 250 points I get a $5 gift certificate I can use. :) Right now sat on $30 worth of ceritifcates, so Black Ops 3 will cost me under $20 on the 6th :)

revad1.png

• Yes I own a New 3DS. I really like the improvements. Before trying it I thought it wasn't a big deal but considering I am one of thsoe few exceptions taht actually use 3D and uses the browser often. This was pretty cool.
    Watching YT videos in 3D is also pretty exciting!

• I don't, BUT i would like to have one, right now I guess keep waiting for the next gen is the most confortable option for me, because the money I recive is only for one game each 2-3 months, meanwhile I got the money for the new console I lose a lot of good games.

• I don't, BUT i would like to have one, right now I guess keep waiting for the next gen is the most comfortable option for me, because the money I receive is only for one game each 2-3 months, meanwhile I got the money for the new console I lose a lot of good games.

Do you have the old 3DS? Maybe trading it when buying the new one could make it cheaper and more affordable. The downside is losing what you bought before the NNID link into the eShop.