1st Caption Contest - [SUBMIT ENTRIES]

• This is a very simple game to play and I have been itchy to bring it to you. I don't know how often it will be. It will depend how well it is received.

Alright, so right now it's time to:

SUBMIT CAPTIONS
    This is very simple. Just posted a reply to this topic whatever you think the characters are thinking or saying. The funniest caption will be voted by the members.

You have until the 15th of November.

[GALLERY=media, 36]TFH_012 - Dressed for the Ocassion by Kaynil posted Nov 1, 2015 at 6:47 PM[/GALLERY]

• Blue Link:"That's not a cactus and I always believed that it is.
    How dare you ....to make a fool out of me? You are gonna pay for it! I am going to pluck all those thorns out of your dress and you will have that bare "sock" look. Just you watch little, cactus!"

• Just tagging people that I think might want to have a go at this: @Izagar, @Queen Legend, @alakazam, @Cressel, @CM30, @Pekachew, @kilovh, @kingcool52, @Hugop, @ShiroMZM, @'zilla , @Vengeance, @Kaltaka, @Hissae2 , @John Melton, @jayjay.

I was supposed to close this today but I am leaving this open a bit longer hoping for at least one or two more entries. :)

• I stold everyone's hair!!! Now you all are hairless!

*Yes!!- I meant stold! A new word! Future past tense of steal.*

Blue Link: Why won't you come at the party? It's at evening.. Not in the midnight.. I am pretty confused!

Pink link: Why are you so pinky-typed? Chill and be blue!!!

Blue link: Sorry, sir. Go back it's housefull! WHAT?! THE BLUE LINK?!!!!! please welcome! Oh, green, violet, pink, black, brown, orange, yellow, red links.
    PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE. Oh what..

• but guys it's past the due date.

I let it open for a few more entries.I kind of meant to close it today but my internet connection is so bad it didn't let me.

Anyway until the thread is officially closed I think it would be unfair not to admit new entries.

• It's way past the due time and we do have some reasonable amount of entries.
    So, don't you think it's time to close this thing?

*wearing sunglasses* I'll be the one that decides that.

In all seriousness, in the Spanish side I closed the thing on time and I kept getting people wanting to enter because they didn't learn in time. So I am letting this one open until I do the second voting in the Spanish.
    Since this is the first contest I am gauging times and stuff so I cannot beat myself for my calculations being so terribly off.

Anyway, guys. It is very likely I'll be starting the voting in 3 days or less. So if there is still anyone willing to participate. Jump in now.
    You included, Clara.
    I also can't wait to see who will you declare champion with your votes.

• *wearing sunglasses* I'll be the one that decides that.

In all seriousness, in the Spanish side I closed the thing on time and I kept getting people wanting to enter because they didn't learn in time. So I am letting this one open until I do the second voting in the Spanish.
    Since this is the first contest I am gauging times and stuff so I cannot beat myself for my calculations being so terribly off.

Anyway, guys. It is very likely I'll be starting the voting in 3 days or less. So if there is still anyone willing to participate. Jump in now.
    You included, Clara.
    I also can't wait to see who will you declare champion with your votes.

I see.
    Sounds fun :D
    One cannot vote for their own posts right? It would be more interesting to include that rule, according to me
    Three days huh, I just can't wait. I have never really participated in anything so.... *Excited

• One cannot vote for their own posts right? It would be more interesting to include that rule, according to me
    Three days huh, I just can't wait. I have never really participated in anything so.... *Excited

Since the voting will be public everybody will know who did that. Hahah.
    In case of a tie or something we can re-count omitting the self-votes.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════
    Okay. This are the new details:
    Submissions: Until Sunday 29 of November
    Voting: until Sunday 6 of December
    Results: Tuesday 8 de Diciembre
    These are tentative dates and in my time zone: GMT +10,
    so remember that could mean a day behind for you.

╚════════════════════════════════════════

• I see.
    Can't believe that you spelled December like that :P
    Well well, I can't wait for this to end. Can we write more than one caption? Just wanna know >.>