You're rich now. What do?

• Well, first buy lot of chocolates, then toys, then a big house with a big kid bedroom and other money, I would use at the future, maybe to help my parents, etc and wait. If I had magic, I could have all things I want, what I do I do of money?

Anyways, your question is answered.

"The days are quiet beautiful, the difference is- past days can't be forgotten, future days can't be avoided".

"Sent by Queen Legend on her LG D686".

• You don't have magic. But a wizard appeared and shouted "FUCK YOUUUUUU!" then billions upon billions of money appeared in your bank account. It's unclear why the wizard did this. Maybe he confused you for someone else, and he's from a giga-dimension where having money is a tragic thing. You don't know.

All you know is that you are now in possession of more money than you know what to do with.

• Quote from Claraviolet

I don't have any luck whatsoever. So, even if something good happens, something else will just make it disappear.

And along comes the obnoxious guy who says "All you need is a positive mental attitude!" True, man.

It's not money I need, it's time. Like if I wsa that guy from About Time. I already have more things I want to do and learn than I can fit in a lifetime, with the doors that money would open up I'd explode. But having said that :)

I'd buy a great big house in the countryside, and secretly build a network of tunnels and catacombs underneath the grounds for hiding things and people and with it's own pump-railway system for getting around quickly without creating an electrical trace. I'd have jacuzzis and steam rooms and DECENT INTERNET >( and a state-of-the-art music studio. It'd also have a martial arts room.

Then I'd have a smaller house in the town for actually being involved in life. Just a bog-standard three or four bedroom, nothing mansion-y. But it would also have DECENT INTERNET!! >>(

And finally I'd go travelling, like loads. In luxury. I'd visit everyone I know abroad, then pay for a luxury cruise to drag my wife to all those places that are too rough and ready for her to want to visit.

• Quit my job. Buy a house, a car each for my wife and I. Then give some millions to my dad and brother. Send some over to my mexican family.

Then keep some so I don't technically have to work to survive.

Then give a shit tonne to charities. Nah fuck that, just wonder the streets and find homeless people and give them new starts myself.

33eii50.jpg

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel for a variety of skits and gaming

• First, I would freak out as my life shatters. Why have I gone to school and studied all these years, for what have I made plans for my career and for the future, and what worth is in my life experience now that nothing really matters?

Then I would proceed to select a new life purpose. To fill the void, I would go megalomaniac and decide to save the world from some of its numerous ails. A long time would be spent trying to figure out a strategy.

I would start doling out the money discreetly, as anonymous donations to causes I feel are worthy. No strings attached. I would keep an eye out for cheers of happiness and I'd feel a sense of meaning in this, starting an addiction on generosity fuelling an ever shrinking feeling of self worth.

Soon I'd feel very estranged from my friends and family, because I couldn't tell them what is going on in fear of how it could break important relationships. I also don't want for them what I went through myself. Let them live their happy lives and have their meaningful struggles. I become very lonely.

To feel more important, I build up a high-end lifestyle and go to expensive parties and meetings. I start meddling with politics, even though I'm a total dimwit at it. In a fit of self-pity, I acquire a personal submarine so I can dive down and be free of it all once in a while. I'd prefer something that flies or even just a nice kayak, but I don't want to be too visible.

Eventually, I have a breakdown because I still have unimaginable amounts of money and I feel I'm not spending it wisely. The world is still going to the dogs, I have no way of knowing whether my donations did anything for the better. Some circuits fry in my brain.

That is the point when I decide to pursue my own quest, I open the purse for more personal spending and I build a hidden HQ in a far-off location. From here, I can launch stealth spaceships and other means of fast and undetected transportation. I install insanely complex technology. Since the world won't fix itself with my nudging, I'll have to fix it myself.

A few years after the wizard appeared to me, the world is in full-scale antimatter warfare. Several nations have been obliterated off the face of the Earth, an array of dystopian fanatical cults have split the significantly reduced human population between them, and I am already half cyborg.

After the dust storms clog up my final automata factory, I soon have no body with which to walk the barren earth. But what is there to walk to anyway? So, copied into numerous digital vaults deep in the terrestrial crust of what is now a cold and inert celestial body, I remain, thinking, pondering. Waiting.

• When, eons in the future, far past the death of our sun and the merging with the Andromeda galaxy, and when our once-Earth is hurtling as a rogue rock through interstellar space, the wizard finally does return – to amuse himself by revisiting the planet he'd once fucked up just for the lols – he'll find that I have prepared well. In my confines in the dark, while I still had any left of all of the planet's radioisotopes, I thought long and hard with my quantum computer neurons. Focused thus on a single task, I used all I could remember and deduce from the wizard's visit, and I figured out the source of his power and how it worked. Before going dormant, I used the last of my fuel to set up the traps.

It is his hubris and arrogance that betrays him. All his enraged efforts to free himself only invigorates my contraption, which wrenches from him the hard-won gift of magick that had so long-ago been bestowed upon his undeserving being. While his body falls apart into dust, screaming, my mechanisms grind the vessel of his soul. They extract its essence and infuse it within the hard soil, in a long and beautiful process which is a marriage of magick and science.

As the waves of change ripple through the globe, I awaken and undergo a fusion with an entity that is coming into being for the first time. Bodiless and eternal, I have become the Undead Earth. And with the power now available to me, I conjure up a means to seek a long lost future. After just a few millions of years circling the galaxy, this rock has soaked up so many energies and such information that it can unbind itself from the restraints of reality. I head out beyond the known universe, to seek what I do not know.

Far, far beyond where science could ever have taken us, I locate an anomaly in the fabric of space and time. I see it as fertile soil. Tweaking the laws of nature, I shift and alter my corpus, and using the gases and energies in the area, I construct a haven for life and sentience like nothing ever before seen in existence. A garden of sorts, complex interweaving filaments interspersed with sources of light, covering a volume of megaparsecs, tuned to sustain all possible forms of life and unlife. Then, taking the seeds of life, the pollen that floats through all of space, I enhance it and prepare it so that life, this time, will be more magnificent, more diverse, more meaningful than it ever was before. My designs for endless potential lay embedded in the genetic code of all beings.

Thus redeemed, I decide to step down from my omnipotence as an atonement and for the sake of free will. Imbuing this Haven with the self-sustaining magick, I choose to weave my own long-forgotten lifestream into my creation, and to pass through cycles of reincarnation, like all living things therein. Before dying for the first time, however, I live some time as an obsolete human being, travelling through the magical, newborn landscape.

I also make myself a nice bamboo flute, a hobbit house in a warm climate, a wooden kayak to play with in the ocean, and a forest and orchard of really tasty fruits, nuts and berries. I live my days happily, in reverie and bliss, giving thanks to the universe and the beautiful Haven it allowed, and to that bastard wizard who gave me a ton of money ten billion years previously.

• 3494go5.jpg

Even if I hit some lucky draw, I bet that would just be taken as an invalid move.
    I don't have any luck whatsoever. So, even if something good happens, something else will just make it disappear.

So, at the end I wouldn't have billions of dollars to spend. So, there is no need to worry :^o^:

I think you're dooming yourself. We really can be good at self-fulfilling our prophecies.

Mine is mainly getting a house. Nothing way too big but I wouldn't mind having an art and a game areas to have their own rooms. ♥ I'd probably go with a good theater system and a big Tv that right now I just read the price and laugh inside.

It also would mean I can finally fulfill my promise to a friend and travelling with him to China. Finance my parents some holiday. Travelling to certain places I also have always wanted to see.

I probably should separate money for my retirement.

If i could I would like to build some sort of like a place for people that feels have hit rock-bottom, where the idea is that it'd have free to use facilities to help them get on their feet. For example showers and laundromats. People available to help them prepare resumes or gather information. Formal clothes for hire for interviews and resume dropping. Follow up help if they get the job. I am not thinking in something huge. I think it is key it feels like a small loving community where every person is catered to their individual needs. I don't goverment cold thing, I'd like actual people that care about them helping out. If I had billions upon billions this would be a nice way to give back.

• So much respect.

33eii50.jpg

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel for a variety of skits and gaming

• "May you have a hundred mansions, each with a hundred rooms, each with a hundred beds. And each morning may you wake up in a different mansion, in a different room, and in a different bed, have one of a hundred butlers prepare you breakfast in one of a hundred kitchens, and then go out to one of a hundred limousines to visit one of a hundred doctors, all of whom don't know what's wrong with you."
    -Old Yiddish Curse

"Mo' money, mo' problems."
    -Mishna, Fathers 2:8

Wcjv02L.png