So this happened

• I went over to my Wii to play some Sonic Colors, but I had to take Melee out first. Problem is, it wouldn't come out. So, me being myself, I try to jam Sonic Colors in there. I know Melee is in there, too, because I was playing it last night, and I could feel something blocking the Sonic Colors disc from getting inside. So, I just said "fuck this" after trying for about 15 minutes to fix the problem. I hooked up the Gamecube I haven't touched in a year and played some Shadow the Hedgehog to ease my anger. And, yes, I like Shadow the Hedgehog as a game. Anyways, I'm pretty sure this is the end of my Wii. It doesn't really bother me much, since I'm getting a Wii U for Christmas. However, if anyone has any solutions then please tell me.

*insert something witty here*

• I'd probably start off by leaving it unplugged for a bit, letting it cool down, then plugging it back in and trying again. Probably won't work, but it's worth a shot.
    You could also change the system's orientation. If the disk inside is somehow a little loose, it might be getting caught on something and causing the eject mechanism to abort. Turning the system so it doesn't get caught could fix the problem.

After that, I'd say you gotta buy a Nintendo screwdriver and pull the thing apart.

• I'd probably start off by leaving it unplugged for a bit, letting it cool down, then plugging it back in and trying again. Probably won't work, but it's worth a shot.
    You could also change the system's orientation. If the disk inside is somehow a little loose, it might be getting caught on something and causing the eject mechanism to abort. Turning the system so it doesn't get caught could fix the problem.

After that, I'd say you gotta buy a Nintendo screwdriver and pull the thing apart.

Thanks. I'll be sure to try that tomorrow after school.

*insert something witty here*