• It's that time again, it goes so damn fast.

So what are they? Did you keep true to this years? Do you usually try to make resolutions?

I have a few this time around. Some I'd like to keep to myself.

A public one would be to make videos more regularly for my gaming channel and keep seeing life as a constant opportunity to enjoy myself.

33eii50.jpg

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel for a variety of skits and gaming

• That resolution sounds pretty cool Sardonic (wow I herpderped for a moment) :^o^: Do you have a link for your channel anywhere on the forum?

And LS... dream big buddy (n_n) Shoot for the stars haha.

My New Years Resolutions tend to look like this:

Study
    Exercise
    Draw
    Write

And I usually do all of them in varying amounts. This last year I exercised more than anything. I ran every day on the treadmill for a solid six months, did three months of a hardcore 1 hour work out every other day and had to quit because winter was coming and I get sick really easily when it's cold, so I spend more of my energy just fighting off sicknesses instead.

I think this year I'll spice it up, though. At least one of my resolutions is going to be to make tabletop RPG assets, such as creature models, dungeon tiles, maps, etc. that I can (hopefully) sell rather cheaply just to make a small bit of cash on the side. I'd also like to get more into drawing fantasy creatures and, as odd as this sounds, old people. I think drawing old people is one of the hardest things ever.

I have to think about the other resolutions... Probably exercising again, but sticking to a stricter routine. More yoga maybe? Yoga is amazesauce.

sig.gif

• My only desire is to not be lame.

Nah to be honest I really don't think much about this. I want to get more invested in my local competitive scene and I want to fix up some habits but they're not new year resolutions.

Getting a PS4 is my resolution.

I'm not getting old, I'm killing myself before I hit my 30s

• That resolution sounds pretty cool Sardonic (wow I herpderped for a moment) :^o^: Do you have a link for your channel anywhere on the forum?

Yoga is amazesauce.

Thanks :D Here's a link to the gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzj8Vv_oSdXTlW5aF_089XQ

Also I agree with the yoga thing, although yoga itself isn't for me, but I want to try some sort of meditation or mantra thingo to focus on the moment yeah... Always feel weird meditating though.

Removing stress and unhappiness from my life is a big part of this year.

33eii50.jpg

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel for a variety of skits and gaming

• I like to try to define each new year in a word according to my gut feeling and what i am looking to get out of it.

2015 meant change for me. I was going to change my job position, change where I lived, change my hosting company... it actually made me spin more than expected. I feel I have learned from it and grown up somewhat by being thrown out of my zone of comfort.

2016 is my "do it". Paintings, projects and other things I am interested on. So more than new resolutions I want to keep carrying the ones I've been keeping with me.

• As you know I want to gain a decent income doing something I can see myself involved for decades. I am a bit more picky than before because I think I worth proper wages and recognition of my skills, even if it takes longer to find it.
    • Develop healthy habits (yes, exercise more! XD )
    • If something takes 1 minute or less to do, just do it.
    • Stand up for myself more.
    • I want to apply the "Fail faster" ideology. Stop drafting and polishing and just throw myself at doing things!
    • Writing: I want to progress as much as possible with Cenizas but I will write whichever story is grabbing my imagination at the time.
    • Painting and Drawing: I have all the intention to return in full force to this. Specially painting. I need to get you guys the images.
    • Musical Instrument: Someone gifted me an Ocarina and I will learn to play it.
    • Zelda: Skyward sword. I am going to play you and I am going to finish you.
    • Zelda OoT & MM 3D : I'll celebrate my birthday starting the adventure that started my adventure.

I also have some resolutions regarding Zelda Cavern and La Leyenda de Hyrule, I want to work more constantly on the websites content and translations. To use the Social network tools for the webs. I won't bore you with my exact mini-goals.

As for the advice no one asked for: I recommend to make daily/weekly mini-goals and set the bar really low for the minimal quota. If you want to exercise. Set to 5 minutes a day or something minimun. The hardest part with resolution is sometimes just starting, so having a ridiculous small quota makes us go for it. That is just the hook. Even if you don't feel like doing more than the minimal quota those 5 minutes a day every day pile up better than 2 hours every 4 months, so don't underestimate them. :P

I wish you all the best to be able to carry out the resolutions! :D