• Hey Guys,

First off I want to say that I'm excited to have joined this forum and I'm looking forward to discussing all things Zelda with all of you!

I posted a video a few days ago about my personal Top 10 Zelda Games. I would love it if you guys could check out the video and give me feedback not only on what you think of my list and how it compares to yours, but also what I can do better for the next video I make.

Thank you guys so much and I look forward to hearing what you guys think of the video and hearing about your personal favorite Zelda games!

• I love LttP, OoT, MM, WW, TP, SS

For handhelds I love LA, and OoS/OoA

I agree with all of those games, I just couldn't get into Majora's Mask for some reason. I wish I knew why, but I don't. As far as the handhelds OoS and OoA are actually two of the only Zelda games I haven't played. I really should give them a shot soon.

Do you have a personal favorite Zelda Game or is it too hard to choose?

• Solid list, Minish Cap was another one I tried but never seemed to get in to, I should definetely give it another go. We have pretty similar lists with Skyward Sword being the top, Ocarina, Link to the past, wind waker and Twilight princess all being in the upper half/middle. Majora's mask at #8 and Link's awakening and LEgend of Zelda in the bottom half.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you think of the video itself? Its been awhile since I last did a top 10 so I felt a bit rusty (even though I've become a much better speaker). I often felt like I didn't have enough to say about some of the games, what do you think?