• Anyone tried this yet? Played it for most of today and it's so hard, which is awesome :)

There's a huge learning curve to it, but once you tackle that, it's so fun. Hearing the updated Star Fox music in HD, with the beautiful visuals alongside it, just makes it sooooo nice for a huge fan like me.

33eii50.jpg

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel for a variety of skits and gaming

• I tried it out today, actually. Because I read a Kotaku review being ridiculous saying you needed to it your leg in certain position and what not. I admit I died a few times, but I felt improvement in my skills once I got the hang of it. I don't have barrel roll embed in my head, but I noticed some choices to make your range.

I think most of the issue with the controllers is that it is easy to try to do both, aim and steer the vehicle, with the left stick. If you aim just moving the gamepad and just flick the left stick to correct trajectory, I found it works really well. I also like the two screen thing. When it locks in a target you can see easily where you are in relation to it and use the cockpit view to properly aim and stuff.

I have only played the first three levels, and I have had to try a different craft for each, but they do give you time to try to get the hang of it.

• I was pretty excited for this game, but I gotta say I am discouraged by everything I've heard about it so far.

Luckily, I made a video :)

Anyway, if you're a fan of Star Fox, don't listen to the hate it's getting. It only takes getting used to the controls and it's worth it, because it enhanced my playthroughs, and I'm a huge Star Fox fan, so you should at least try it.

33eii50.jpg

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel for a variety of skits and gaming