• Just joined. My name is Joe, an avid Fire Emblem and general Nintendo fan, and I guess I'm decent at drawing. I'm really hoping to have a good time and meet alot of Zelda fans here. :) If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask. I won't bite.

Don't know why my profile pic is of Din and Nayru on bouncy balls, but I'm not complaining.

• Official Post

Hi Joe. Pleased to meet you!
    It is great to have you around. Hopefully you might show us some of your creations later on. :^o^:
    I like your avatar, it is cute.

And since @ShiroMZM will have my rear if I don't do it. I am afraid I must ask you to answer our...

GOLDEN QUESTIONS! v3.2
    1.- What's your favourite Zelda game?
    2.- What was the first Zelda game you ever played?
    3.- What is the thing from "The Legend of Zelda" that captures your attention the most?
    4.- How did you find our community?

That said. I hope you enjoy your stay. (n_n)
    If you see an old thread you feel like chiming in go ahead, so long it is not spam, we won't mind.
    Check the rules from our top menu, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us by direct message or our profiles.

• Thanks! I guess I technically already have shown one of my creations, considering that I (kinda) created my avatar. Thanks for the complement! :^o^:

As for your golden questions...

1. I'm actually quite fond of A Link Between Worlds.

2. Ocarina Of Time. A friend brought it over when I was younger.

3. Lore and characters. I'm a huge lore kind of guy, and the fact that there's so much to the Legend Of Zelda universe is really astounding!

4. To be honest, I just browsed through Google to find any Zelda fansites that would be fun to join. :^^U: So far, it seems like this was the best possible choice.

And I'd be happy to visit some old threads. I've definitely got no intentions of spamming, so you probably won't have to worry about me. I'll be sure to contact you if I have any concerns! :^o^:

Don't know why my profile pic is of Din and Nayru on bouncy balls, but I'm not complaining.

• Official Post

A Link between world was a pretty enjoyable ride for me. I actually finished not long ago. I had been postponing the end until I located every mai mai. I had to screen grab to miiverse a last look to certain characters.

Score! :OoT: was my first Zelda ever too!

Zelda has more than what you initially could guess. Some people really go far with theories and assumptions about the royal family and different races in Hyrule.

Also, I feel so happy you found us through Google. I really hope we get more Zelda fans so we can talk freely about many games. Yay!

Happy exploring! :^o^:

• Welcome joe super super glad you ended up here of all the places google could have lead you to :^o^: super super glad your a willing participant in the community. We could use some more since we already have a good few they're just very busy a lot of the time myself included. But if your interested from time to time, members such as @Sardonic Pickle, @kilovh, and @LinkSkywalker will do livestreams or podcasts (kilovh and LS do a podcast and it's called dumbstufftakenseriously it's worth a listen LINK) and Sardonic will do let's plays and game reviews and occasional live streams all on youtube. So feel free to check that stuff out. We've got plenty of old threads that are ripe for picking just needing some new blood so by all means have at it, we'll love having you around.

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

• Official Post

Hey TS! (nobody else here with those initials, no? Don't think so... cool.)

Glad you're here. Ed's right, there's some good convos around here on all manner of subjects that could be resuscitated. But, of course, do what takes your fancy - wherever you end up, I look forward to having you around.