• Official Post

Zelda Breath of the Wild is all that is on my mind right now. (n_n)
    I didn't watch the second day but I stayed up for everything regarding Zelda BotW. I don't know how much of that I missed by the end of it with the huge lagging and my body screaming to go and sleep. :lol:

I didn't really feel excited about a new pokemon game. It is not them, it is just that I feel overwhelmed by them.

Mario Party Star Rush seems interesting with the changes to the formula. I am not going to run for it, but it seems nice to actually have freedom to strategize your steps in a grid kind of map.

As for other announcements:
    Axiom Verge has all the look of a Metroid game.

Severed is probably another one that really got my attention, and apparently it isn't even a new game and came for the PS Vita before.

Runbow Pocket also seems pretty interesting with the color mechanics for the platforms to be accessible or not.

I've never tried Jotun: Valhalla Edition before, but I think is cool it is based around Norse mythology.
    And speaking of Mythology, Olympia Rising also seems interesting.
    Lego Dimensions... well, it is pretty interesting crossover but I am not that attracted by it or the Minecraft one.

Ever Oasis sounds interesting but I don't find it it particularly gets my attention. maybe as more trailers come out and more things get revealed.

• Wait, Olympia Rising is a Nintendo release now?

I backed that game on kickstarter like...3 years ago. I really pimped it too, I was going all over the place telling people to back it. I went in for $80 to make sure it happened. When it eventually came out it was kind of a dud.