• Which Should I Do/Start First? 6

1. Learning How to Program for the NES (2) 33%
    2. Design a game for the NES (1) 17%
    3. Write Web Scripts that Can be Used and Released as Open Source Material for up and Coming Websites (3) 50%

Ok so this school year I'm determined to do SOMETHING. So I have a few options, one thing I want to do is learn how to program video games for the NES, another is of course design a game for the NES, but I also want to write a PHP and JavaScript script that will allow users to basically make their own YouTube without the problems of file hosting, using efficient currently being developed softwares and to work along side the engineers of said software in order to develop. I could go on and on about that last one cause I have pretty big plans for it. But during the school year I can only really do one thing. One year I taught myself how to program in HTML then another in CSS and then PHP, after that I dabled in JavaScript and that leads me to this year.

What do you guys think?

If you are confused about the last one and want me to explain I will try my hardest to keep from rambling cause there are a lot of personal reasons as to why I want to do it. But I know I can and will do all of them I just can't decide what I should commit to this year.

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

• Alright well I might end up collabing with my cousin on that cause I talked to him about it some but I'm not sure it's probably (if I can end up doing anything) going to be a platormer I'll look into doing other types of things, but believe it or not there isn't too much documentation on how to build NES games now adays :/ not sure why.

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

• It depends if you rather short or long term thing. That last thing (from your text, can't see the poll on Tapatalk) sounds more like a longtime commitment you might end up doing on the sideline since it is a long term plan.

Just for the summer, I think you could dedicated it to the NES project. Learning the language and drafting an idea of your own with what you are learning.

I think right now your big project can he given some attention without taking priority by planning, researching and gathering resources in the meanwhile.

Whatever you end up choosing, it sounds like it will be a summer well spent.

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png