Zelda Cavern is now on Discord

• Discord logo

Discord is an application that allows for both text and voice channel. It's free and available for Pc and mobile. If you don't want to install anything you can open it directly through your browser and find an interface that is almost identical to the application itself.

Having a group for our community on discord seems pretty beneficial for our communal activities. You can agree to meet in one of the chat areas and then head together to the voice chat to shoot the breeze or play together.

Right now, we have a very simple group. Without making things too complicated I will be happy to add, remove and tweak channels and their settings to better suit our needs.

Right now we got:

3 text channels
    #chat - for general chatting
    #zelda - since we're a TLoZ community and Triforce Heroes exist.
    #feedback - so your suggestions and brilliant ideas don't get lost in the middle of the chat.

2 voice channels
    - Playing - This one has a limit of 20 people at a time and a bitrate of 24 kbps. Voice should be clear enough while saving computer resources.

- Just chatting - For at any time voice chat meetings without a purpose.

If you guys think of better names, or have some suggestions feel free to drop them in this thread or directly into our feedback channel in the group.

Invite link: discord.me/zeldacavern

• lots of pokemon players here. How about one channel for pokemon talk? so it doesn't flood the regular chat.

Done, man. :-D

Well, maybe I'll try this. Already got a few Discord groups, so I guess one extra can't hurt.

Anytime, I am sure you can mute the channels you don't care about. We're a small community so I doubt it will be too demanding, haha.