What do you listen to music with?

• I bought a refurbished Sansa Clip Zip from Amazon. That's an mp3 player from back when those things existed.

I rooted it and installed Rockbox, an open source OS for mp3 players that beats all pre-installed systems out of the water.

Then I got a 32 gigabyte micro SD card, which this player can use. That's enough to keep a copy of all of my music.

So I listen offline and free of charge and ads. Of course, getting hold of new music can be a bit of a hassle.

• I used to rely heavily on Grooveshark until it was closed. Right now youtube is the best free service to find whatever song I am after.
    I also use Google Play on my phone and I recently agreed to their trial to check on albums and stuff.
    Until recently I thought deezer was a good substitute but their get-premium adverts come now way more often and the phone application says it'll play my playlists in random but instead adds music I don't care about like a making a radio station so I am still jumping around.

I bought a refurbished Sansa Clip Zip from Amazon. That's an mp3 player from back when those things existed.

I rooted it and installed Rockbox, an open source OS for mp3 players that beats all pre-installed systems out of the water.

That sounds pretty cool.
    Was it long ago when you got this Mp3 player?

I liked the MP3 players when they were around, but nowadays I think I'd just use my mobile phone if I can find a way to get away installing all my music on it.
    Might get a bigger SD card or something.

• I bought the player about two years ago. Sandisk is the manufacturer. I'm quite sure the originals are out of production, but this one has some underground popularity.

I tried using my phone, but the native music app is useless. Haven't heard of any good app for non-streaming

• I bought the player about two years ago. Sandisk is the manufacturer. I'm quite sure the originals are out of production, but this one has some underground popularity.

I tried using my phone, but the native music app is useless. Haven't heard of any good app for non-streaming

That makes sense.
    I was never really picky on the quality so I ignore how good or bad my phone stands in that regard.
    If you liked Winamp, maybe you could try that. I think they are still on mobile. I tried it a while ago before I had to reset my phone

• It depends on what I'm doing. The majority of the time, I will use Spotify to listen to my music. If I'm out and about, I'll listen to my music collection on my phone unless I have Spotify premium for that month and have some downloaded songs.

AL-banner468.png

Websites, Blogs, Forums & Content Creation

Need help with a project? I'm available to hire for a multitude of services including website design, setup & management, social media management and content creation. More information: Aakash Pereira - Personal Portfolio

I got a SanDisk Sansa Sport 8GB mp3 player on Amazon and month ago and I absolutely love it. I've always liked SanDisk because for one, the Playlist is in alphabetized order, and 2, if you want to listen to just a specific artist or genera you can