• Happy Holidays to everyone here from all of us at Zelda Cavern. May your days be filled with love and the company of all them nerds you call family (even the weird ones).

• I played like 10 mins of Majoras Mask 3ds,

Restarted Day 1
    Rebeat Goht of Snowhead to make spring
    Turned sword in to get the razor sword
    Powder Kegged the Goron Racetrack
    Won the race on my second attempt
    Got my gold dust
    Made the gilded sword
    Restarted Day 1
    Powder kegged Romani Ranch
    Kill all 10 or so balloons
    Learned Epona song
    Went to the beach
    Play the Song of Healing to get my Zora mask
    Saved at the owl statue
    Turned off 3DS

Hooked up Wii with component cable
    Put in My gamecube Wind Waker
    Beat Dragon Roost Cavern by raping Gohma
    Saved WW

Put in Skyward Sword, realized I had no gamesave....copied gamesave off old broken Wii.
    Started Skyward Sword again and have no idea what i did last but I mist be far as I have 14 hearts. Sighed and turned off Wii

Watched 60+ hours of Netflix

• Woke up early to try and fill my girlfriend's stocking with gifts, & make breakfast, but she woke up and ruined everything because she's awful.

Then we exchanged gifts, which was fun. I got a new Blue Snowball microphone, and a really lovely Zac Gorman print.

We to my parent's house, gave them our gifts, played some Boss Monster & Dead of Winter with my siblings, ate dinner, helped my sister install the new graphics card I got her, and that was about the whole day. Went home, played a little WoW, went to bed.

• I visited my parents for Christmas. My mother had been running around the house making everything red and putting Santa dolls and silly penguins and moose everywhere.

Since I live very far north, it's very dark around this time. We also don't have the Thanksgiving or Halloween holidays, so we go all in for Christmas and we put up lots and lots of lights inside to banish the dark. There's candelabras and glowing stars in the windowsills and lots of candles, all warm yellow lights and no flashing ones. We had a real tree and used the same decorations we've had for decades, many hand-made. The weather was mild and we didn't get any snow, but we did get a bit of hail and a storm.

We had a lot of food and everybody had to fuss a lot to do all the preparations. I made different kinds of cookies. We traditionally open presents on Christmas Eve, but this year we did it on Christmas Day too because the whole family couldn't be there the same day. I got several home-made and edible presents, which makes me happy because I don't really want stuff.

There was also a lot of board games being played. My sister-in-law loves to play and win, so she used any free opportunity to get us to play.

It was a good holiday this year. I've not been in the best mood lately, and I'm very grateful of this occasion to be part of something.

• Haha, sounds a pretty productive Zelda and Netflix day.

Woke up early to try and fill my girlfriend's stocking with gifts, & make breakfast, but she woke up and ruined everything because she's awful.

Then we exchanged gifts, which was fun. I got a new Blue Snowball microphone, and a really lovely Zac Gorman print.

We to my parent's house, gave them our gifts, played some Boss Monster & Dead of Winter with my siblings, ate dinner, helped my sister install the new graphics card I got her, and that was about the whole day. Went home, played a little WoW, went to bed.

I don't know how partners have that built-in radar when we're trying to keep hush-hush to do something nice for them. Happy to hear you spend it together.

I visited my parents for Christmas. My mother had been running around the house making everything red and putting Santa dolls and silly penguins and moose everywhere.

Since I live very far north, it's very dark around this time. We also don't have the Thanksgiving or Halloween holidays, so we go all in for Christmas and we put up lots and lots of lights inside to banish the dark. There's candelabras and glowing stars in the windowsills and lots of candles, all warm yellow lights and no flashing ones. We had a real tree and used the same decorations we've had for decades, many hand-made. The weather was mild and we didn't get any snow, but we did get a bit of hail and a storm.

We had a lot of food and everybody had to fuss a lot to do all the preparations. I made different kinds of cookies. We traditionally open presents on Christmas Eve, but this year we did it on Christmas Day too because the whole family couldn't be there the same day. I got several home-made and edible presents, which makes me happy because I don't really want stuff.

There was also a lot of board games being played. My sister-in-law loves to play and win, so she used any free opportunity to get us to play.

It was a good holiday this year. I've not been in the best mood lately, and I'm very grateful of this occasion to be part of something.

That sounds pretty lovely, 'zilla. I am happy you had such a close-together event with your family.