• Should I keep the story into parts, or make you wait longer for longer chapters? 0

1. Keep the parts (0) 0%
    2. Use the Chapters (0) 0%
    3. I'll go for either (0) 0%
    4. You suck, why am I even reading this? (0) 0%

Ive decided to make the story of OoT with a little of humor in it. Not sure If ill get to this often >.> I wanted to do this because, one, I never did anything like this before, and that I love OoT a little too much >.> okay, here I go.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    By Dustin ** ******* (Tywar)
    The Child Saga

Chapter One:The Kokiri Forest

"In the vast deep forest of Hyrule... Long have I served as the guardian spirit of the forest... I am known as the Great Deku Tree. The children of the forest, the Kokiri, Live here with me. Each Kokiri has his or her own guardian fairy. However, there is one boy who does not have a fairy..." The child begins to dream, everything is dark at first. Everything gets brighter, it seems to him that he has never seen anything like this before! Something was pulling down towards him, but he didn't know what. He could also hear an animal coming towards him, he did know that it was very fast. It came close enough for him to understand that it had two people on it, he didn't know who though. The animal was white with a long body and neck, about six and a half feet long. Our child could only stand and watch it gallop by with great speed. So many things he thought, 'Why don't I know what these things are? Why am I here?'. He can hear another animal coming towards him, it was black as the sky night and was in the same form of the previous animal. It pulled to a stop and went forth the young child. The shadow raised his arm at him, as it were to harm him. The boy is very frightened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Navi, Navi, where art though? Come hither." The shy fairy shows herself quickly with great haste. "Navi, listen to my words carefully. Does thou sense it? The climate of evil descending upon this realm? Malevolent forces even now, are mustering to attack our land of Hyrule." Navi looks confused and is bairly shaken by fright. "For so long has Kokiri forest, the source of life, stood as a barrier deterring outsiders and maintaining the order of the world... But... before this tremendous evil power, even my power is nothing... It seems the time has come for the boy without a fairy to begin his journey... The youth whose destiny it is to lead Hyrule to the path of justice and truth... Navi... go now! Find our young friend and guide him to me... I do not have much time left. Fly, Navi, fly! The fate of the forest, nay, the world, depends upon thee!" The small fairy begins it's long journey from a few feet, starting slow, then picking up a fast speed. She travels through small corridors and small plains, she couldn't help but notice the small villagers that stay around. She closely observes all of the Kokiri for if they have a fairy. She quickly realizes there are not much left, she turns around and notices a tall tree that the kokiri use as homes, she quickly travels to the house. She couldn't care less about the fence in front of her, she tries to fly past it but rams into it instead. "AH!" She quickly shakes off the hurt feeling and progresses into the house. "Hey!" She yells at the young one sleeping in his bed. "Hello Link? Wake up! The Great Deku tree wants to talk to you! Link, wake up!" He turns over on his shoulder trying to block out the sound. "Hey! C'mon!" She starts to fly in circles out of anger. "Can Hyrule's destiny really depend on such a lazy boy?" Navi asks with much doubt. He miserably wakes up and starts to rub his eyes and starts to sit up properly. "You finally woke up! I'm Navi the fairy! The great Deku Tree asked me to be your partner from now on! Nice to meet you!" Link gets a sudden felling of excitement. "Oh boy! A fairy! I cant wait to rub it into Mido's face!" Mido was the tribe leader of the Kokiri. With his friends, he would pick on Link because he was 'different' from the other Kokiri.
    "Wait!, you cant just do that! The Great Deku Tree has summoned you! So lets get going right now!" Link can only nod to what she says, so he hops to his feet and also begins his very long journey.

Link finally walks out of his house. He takes a quick look around, everything is green as always, he wonders to himself, how does all of this grow with a little pond? Anyway, He walks to the edge of the ladder, but before he does, he begins to see his best friend run up under his tree house. "Yahoo! Hi, Link!" He starts to walk down the ladder and walks to Saira. You could say that Saria was one of the most popular of the Kokiri for she was abundant with friends. "Wow! A fairy! Finally, a fairy came to you Link! Wow! This is great news! I'm so happy for you! Now your a true Kokiri Link!"

"Thank you Saria, but the Great Deku Tree has summoned me! I need to get going!" Link says with excitement.

"Is that Right? Well, its quite an honer to speak to the Great Deku Tree! Ill wait for you here. You get going! Go see the great Deku Tree!"

"Okay!" Link grins as Saria, and departs for the Great Deku Tree. He runs and jumps across a few ponds and gets to Mido, the leader of the Kokiri. "Woah! Hang on there! I Cant allow you to pass Mr. No-Fairy!"

"Hey! I can do whatever I want! and besides, I have a fairy now!" Link exclaims with meaning.

"I'm the boss of the Kokiri, and I cant allow you to pass! If you want to pass, you have to at least equip a sword and shield! Otherwise, you don't get to the the great Deku Tree! Sheesh!" Link gives him an evil glare and goes off to look for a sword and shield.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Yeah... double post...

Kokiri forest Part II

Link starts to look around before he starts to think where he could find something as rare as a sword. Nothing around the forest looked new to him, it was as old as the people who inhabited it. So, he now started to think "Have I missed something? Is there somewhere That I haven't been?" He started to get a flash back of a time where he was training. It was in that fenced in area where the Know-it-all brothers lived. Link gazed at a rectangular hole in the ground. "Link..." One of his friends said. "You cant tell me that your going in there, that place is dangerous!" "well..." "Come on man..." "Okay" Link smiles at him. "Thats it!" Link says exiting his flashback. Its the only place I have not been! What have I got to lose Navi?" "Well, your life?" "Come one Navi." They Walk upon a path not too long and reach their destination in no time. "Well, this is it." Navi goes inside Link's hat to make sure that she doesn't get left behind. Link begins to kneel down and crawl into the short pipe in the wall. He reaches the other side and starts to look around him. There are a few narrow corridors. This is amazing to him, finally something in a long time that he has not seen. "Wow! Some rupees! I gotta save these!" He picks them up and stores them in his pocket. He turns around and a giant rock just about hit him in the face. "Whoa... better be carfull..." Once the bolder has passed, he dashes for the end of the corridor and makes it around the corner. "Cool, more rupees, better keep these while I'm here..." He picks those and also stores them in his pocket. The boulder came around a second time while he was finding rupees. Link waited to it to fully go around so he could follow up behind it. He dashes a second time around the corner and something caught his eye, a Chest. "What is this?" He moves up close to it. "Hm..." Link thinks about it. "Hey, you should be able to open it, thats what those things are for." "Thank you Navi! I can see this is the beginning for a beautiful relationship for us!" He walks up to it and grabs the top and opens it. Its looks very shiny, when he bends down to see it. He goes in and takes it out. "Link, you have found the Kokiri sword! You can use it to cut all sorts of things!"

Link makes it out. "Navi, where can you find a shield?" "Well, around here, a shield would be made out of a popular resource, which would be wood, and you can find all sorts of wood at shops, you should go there!" Link nods to her. The shop is all to familiar to him, he just never finds plenty of money to buy the items there. Link walks into the shop and first notices the shop owner jumping up and down. "Welcome! We own many things of Deku, take a look around!" Link looks at not much and points out what he wants quickly. "How much is that shield?" Link hopes that this time he can buy what he needs this time. "For you, 40 rupees." Link looks into his wallet. "Aw... I'm half way there. Ill be right back." Link leaves the store looking all around the forest for rupees, hidden here and there. Most were placed into bushes and left laying in secret places like above the normal ground level. About 10 minuets later he finally counts how many rupees he has. "37... 38... 39... 40! Yes!" He goes back into the shop, ready for a break. "May I please purchase your fine deku shield shopkeeper?" "Yes you may." He hands over the Deku shield while Link hands over the fourty rupees. "Yes! Now lets see Mido stop me now!" He exits the store and with a brave heart, demanded entrance to the Great Deku Tree. "Let me pass Mido!" "Not until you have... Wait... is that... the Deku shield!? Is that... The Kokiri Sword?! Heh, well, a wimp is still a wimp!" He can only look in discust at Mido, he ventures on to see The great Deku Tree.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Wow that was great so far anyways, the only thing is (Prepare for some criticism) that your grammar is off a little, so is the spelling, and the formatting. Great entertainment. Keep it up.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Wow that was great so far anyways, the only thing is (Prepare for some criticism) that your grammar is off a little, so is the spelling, and the formatting. Great entertainment. Keep it up.

Yeah, my problems with spelling and grammer arent new to me. Its just beyond reason why I didnt use the spell checker at the bottom O.o

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• (Just for the record, don't worry about double/triple/so-on posting, so long as you are the owner of the topic and you're making chapters... like in my Darkrai story. I think I triple posted in there once for chapters... O_o )

Anywho, very good story so far. I like how you keep it true to its original nature by using some actual quotes from the game (like the Great Deku Tree's and Navi's on the first chapter)... Although, as HMS pointed out, a few grammatical/spelling errors, but not so big that it doesn't make the story enjoyable.

Keep it up! :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Yeah it doesn't stop the entertainment.... A suggestion if your using word, use the thesaurous. it helps.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Yeah it doesn't stop the entertainment.... A suggestion if your using word, use the thesaurous. it helps.

I like how you told him that his spelling skill was lacking in a few places yet you misspelled thesaurus. :S

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

I like how you told him that his spelling skill was lacking in a few places yet you misspelled thesaurus. :S

I knew that would come back to haunt me, i was in a hurry when i posted that, so i didn't go back and change it. AND YOU KNOW THAT I CAN SPELL PRETTY WELL! Its just the punctuation i struggle with.

• I find it wierd that I didnt expect for people saying that this story is good. It sempt a little plain to me but I guess thats because I havent read it for myself >.< I admit, I have been useing Project64 for places that I get stuck on, but thats because I sometimes I forget my words >.>

Here I go to work on the next chapter...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Trees don't have maps... do they?

Kokiri Forest Part III

They move through the same corridor that Navi came from to tell Link that the Great Deku Tree summoned him. They are at the last few meters of the corridor when deku babas pop up out of nowhere. "Link! Cut the bases of the stem! They will fall right over!" Link runs them through like a knife through warm butter. "The remains are just a stick. Maybe I could keep them, they just might be usefull." Link walks to the Great Deku Tree and listens to his words of wisdom. "Great Deku Tree... I'm back!" "Oh... Navi... Thou hast returned. Link, Welcome. Listen carefully to what I, The Deku Tree, am about to tell thee... Thy slumber these past moons and must have been restless, and full of nightmares... As the servants of evil gain strength, a vile climate pervades the land and causes nightmares to those sensitive to it... Verily, thou hast felt it... Link... now has the time come to test thy courage... I have been cursed... I need you to break the curse with your wisdom and courage. Dose thou have the courage to undertake this task?" "Yes, Great Deku Tree..." The Great Deku Tree begins to open his mouth so that Link may inter into the tree. "Then enter, brave Link, and thou too Navi... Navi the fairy, thou must aid Link... And Link, when Navi speaks, listen well to her words of wisdom..." Without saying anything more, the brave beings enter the great Deku Tree...

Inside the Great Deku Tree Part I

As Link steps on the floor, it echos all throughout inside the tree, mostly everything is made of wood. He walks forward about 5 meters and he sees plants that are very similar to the deku baba he fought earlier. He walks closer to it. It jumps out at him, unlike the previous version. Link unsheathes his sword and shield just in time to block the deku baba's thrust. It performs another thrust but link parries and swipes its neck. It falls over to the ground quickly and the only remains is its head, which was used as its own weapon. Link picks it up. "Well, if its a harmfull weapon to them, maybe It could be for me." He turns around and it appears to him that hes on the edge of a crater in the ground. "Link! Look down! This is a web!" "Woah, how did this happen?" He can see a floor below this one, it appears that there is water and more land. Link begins to wonder and gets confused. "Well, lets move on Link, I'm sure we can get back to it." Link nods to Navi. Link walks to a surface of a wall that looks strange to him. It looks like huge individual cells on the wall. "Look at this! the vines are growing on it looks like it could give you a rough surface... Maybe you can climb on it Link! Link begins foot first. Then he uses his arms and climbs up the wall pretty fast for his size. He begins to walk on a bridge and across to another wall that resembles the previous one with vines. "Link, don't climb on this wall yet! There are skulltullas on that wall that could hurt you!" Link ignores that wall just now. He walks past that and jumps across a ledge to a door. "Link, you can open a door by walking in front of it." "I know, I'm not that much of a newb... err... okay." Link walks in front of the door and it opens. Its just a rectangular room that has something that looks like a bush in it. "Link, thats a deku scrub! It will hide if you get too close!" The Deku scrub spits deku nuts at Link. He doges and dashes towards the scrub, jumps, and sword plants... But when he jumped, the scrub already had hidden back in his flower. Link took his sword back out of the ground and runned back to where he was. The Deku scrub raises out of his flower and shoots another deku nut. This time, Link deflects it back using his shield. It hits the Deku scrub and it jumps out and attempts to run away. Link runs to chase it down and tackles it to the ground. "Ow-ow-ow! Forgive me master! If I give you a clue, will you let me go? When you jump off a cliff, you can roll and not hurt yourself in the progress. I cant guarantee that it will work if you jump off a really high cliff though, heh heh! Well, Try it if your feeling bold! Wah ha ha! Link lets the deku scrub go and it runs away. The door is unlocked and Link can now move onto the next room. The next room is has two levels in it, a lower and higher floor. "Link, do you see this platform? Don't jump on it. its not safe, there is nothing holding it up so if you jump on it, it will fall." Link jumps to the floor and walks to the vines on the wall leading up to the upper floor. He reaches the the top and sees another chest, similar to the one that he got the kokiri sword from. He opens it and pulls out a slingshot. "Link, you can shoot long distance targets with that! You can shoot down those skulltullas! Link jumps off onto the platform to get back to the door that he came from.

lol, that is always what I do when I get the slingshot.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• The story is fine, but just make sure you seperate paragraphs besides it being such a long paragraph to read.

People talking is different:

"Hey Zelda!" Link called.

"Hi Link!"

"Oh brother." Navi sighed, "Get on with it!"

• Quote from Tywar

So, your saying to make a seperate paragraph when someone says somthing? Its going to look wierd if I do that, besides, arent books required to do that? I dont know...

All wiritings are put into Paragraph form like that. All writings...

• Well, not realy. What about internet writeing? What about parodies? They all have their different formats, so does mine. I just dont know how to make it better. If I do it that way, It will make it look wierd. No one tells me anything >.>

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Inside the Great Deku Tree Part II

As Link walked through the door, he could see those vines across the wall to his left. He remebers the Skulltullas that guarded the passage up and out. A suklltulla is a spider like creature that has a minimum way of getting prey and and good defence which made them a perfect reason to move them out of the way. Holding the Slingshot in his hand, he could finially get his shot in. Just a moment passed with an aimed shot to take down the creature. It fell with a loud thud that echoed inside the tree. He observed just one more target in his way. Link took another deku seed out of his bag and streched it out on his slingshot. He raised it above his eye with a greater aim and pointer upward for a farther target and he knew gravity would effect his shot. It falls with another thud that vibrated the ground. "Your an excelent shot Link! Lets get to climbing!" Navi exclaimes.

Link puts his slingshot onto his bealt and straps it in. He readies for a big climb up, shaking his hands for a swift Jump. While leaping onto the wall, he climbs upward and doesent care or bother to look down. Just a moment later, hes up at the top with a oblivious mind of how far up he is. He falls down to the ground while landing on his feet to observe his new surroundings. Same enviroment, accept it was more abundant of webs. While walking about ten feet foward, a giant skulltulla falls from the cealing, hanging from a web. "Carefull Link! It has a hard shell on the front! Wait to strike the backside!" Navi Instructs.

Link draws his kokiri Sword and shield with caution. The giant Skulltulla spins with great force urning to attack and find a prey. While it's back is turned, Link strikes and it falls to the ground even harder than the regular suklltullas and with mutiple hard thuds. When it falls to the floor below, he notices how far up he is and the ledge irregularly going outward. Link begins to step foward out to the edge, and takes a good look down. He sees the web that he saw when he began to walk into the Great Deku Tree. The pitiful deku scrub's words rattled through Link's head. He was sure that they had great meaning, but he was evermore confused. "Must I jump?" Link began to speek silently while the very same question rattled through his head.

"That would be the best way, how are you going to get through the web?" Navi Asks.

"I dont know..." Link says with regret. "Here goes everything." Link says as he begins to run and jump off the ledge. He lets out a scream as he falls. He feels as if his heart was moving upward toward his hear which contained all his courage. During the last few feet, link readys to at least roll. When he hits the net, he bounces upward while the web caves inward making a path for the noble Link to journy forth. Thus, he contiues to fall down and this time, there was a pool of water to stop his fall. A great splash occupied the sound of the room below the entrance instead just a very loud thud with the sound of bones cracking together.

I should start recording this. Was this format better?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• I'm a fast reader so that went quick. I'm not sure if I caught all of it though. XD My legs are stiff and I'm very impatient right now... so I'll read a bit more careful tomorrow. XD It is excellent so far though.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I'm trying my best to update my chapters, I'm trying to think like a writer. You see, I havent... Eh... Read... My own chapters, I recently did, and everything had LOTS of mistakes. I've only revised the first part, but I'm trying my best to replace the others, its kinda hard without a mouse ;_;

On the other point of this post, I'm also trying my best to keep link In character. You see, I'm trying to keep link like he never played OoT millions of times, he hasnt :P I want him to have troubles while going through his grand adventure, You know? I feel like I'm going through this thing very quickly. This is where you come in, I need your oppinion, I dont care if Its bad or not, if its not, good, why? You see?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]