YOUR desktop! (I can see it!)

• 'Ello! Feel free to post your odd, nice, cold, cool, or "totally whatever" desktop here. ^_^
    _________________________________________________Quick way, and only way I know, to get a pic of your desktop:
    1. Look at the arrow keys.
    2. Look up to the top of your keyboard.
    3. Press the button labeled "Print Scr/Sys Rq." (If you have two seperat buttons then hit the "Print Scr" button.)
    4. Open Paint.
    5. Select the "Select" tool.
    6. Click "Paste."
    7. Click "File" and then "Save."
    8. Name you desktop.
    9. Click the "Save" button.
    10. Upload it somewhere (such as Photobucket, or Tinypic.com) and post it here!
    _________________________________________________And now, what you've all been waiting for (or maybe not...), MY desktop!
    http://i12.tinypic.com/4koflnt.jpg
    I'm a Zelda fan!

• Edited~
    For future reference, please keep pictures that big as links... for the sake of those who have slower internet connections. :)

I'll get mine up in a second....~

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Well... euh... I'm having some trouble with your steps.

I found the "Prnt Scrn" and "SysRq" buttons... but what do I do then? Do I press them at the same time? O_o (I have a laptop, and both buttons are marked in blue... Not sure what I hold or press to activate this.)

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Well... euh... I'm having some trouble with your steps.

I found the "Prnt Scrn" and "SysRq" buttons... but what do I do then? Do I press them at the same time? O_o (I have a laptop, and both buttons are marked in blue... Not sure what I hold or press to activate this.)

Just press Pnt Scrn by itself and follow the rest of his instructions. It sounds like a lot of steps, but it becomes second nature once you get used to it.

I'll have mine up later tonight.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Ah, wait, I got it~

FOR LAPTOP USERS: There is a button marked "Fn" and is in blue text (located next to the spacebar). Hold that, then press both the "Insert (Prtn Scrn)" and "Delete (SysRq)" buttons at the same time. Then open Paint, paste, and all that goodness.

Here's mine. It's my parents' laptop... which explains the current wallpaper. ^o^

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb64/gigabowserg/wall1.png

There's also a laptop I use, which is my dad's... I'll get that one up later, once he stops playing WoW. o_O
    And then there's my computer... but that doesn't have internet, so I couldn't get that one up even if I wanted to. :(

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from Steelia

And then there's my computer... but that doesn't have internet, so I couldn't get that one up even if I wanted to. :(

Yes you most definitely could. Follow the steps as usual, and after you save it, put it on a CD/floppy disk/USB key/a flock of sheep/whatever and transfer it to one of the computers with internet access. Simple, Steelia.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Desquode

Not too bad!
    Why don't you take the picture of you desktop and then send it to yourself via e-mail to another computer?

Well, the e-mail kinda requires the internet... so no. :P He should follow my instructions.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Yes you most definitely could. Follow the steps as usual, and after you save it, put it on a CD/floppy disk/USB key/a flock of sheep/whatever and transfer it to one of the computers with internet access. Simple, Steelia.

Well, the USB ports on my computer don't work. Believe me, I've tried. Not sure what's up with them.
    And as for floppy... those don't exist on both laptops we have. Shoot. Poor floppy's have become as obsolete as VCRs and VHS. :(
    And as for saving to a CD, my CD burner is busted. Ehh... Too much trouble than it's worth. >_<

Desquode: Well, MY computer doesn't have internet, so I couldn't do that.
    As for the other laptop, my dad is busily playing WoW (World of Warcraft, his newest addiction), so I won't be able to get THAT desktop until tomorrow.
    We have 3 laptops, and 1 computer -- the computer's mine, the 3 laptops are my dad's (2 of which have internet; the third is only used for storage for pictures and music and the like).
    Whoo.

Quote from Muigi