• The progloge of a fic i started, i call it "Duality" R&R no bashing.

Duality
    Prologue

Link sighed, swinging his legs over the side of his bed, he massaged his temple's. It was very early, and the sun was barely rising, however he had to do a job. He was asked by the Mayor to check out a cave, their was many disappearances around there lately and the towns people have been worried, Link personally thought nothing of it, it was nothing strange, it had happened during Ganon's Reign upon Hyrule and the assault of the Twili, deaths from the odd assortment of lackeys that worked under they're king Ganon. Standing up, Link yawned and quickly put on his Green Tunic, he used to prefer his farm clothes over the Green Tunic, but he had grown fond of the new garments, they signified that he was the Hero that had saved the light of Hyrule, and made the Darkness recede, he grabbed the legendary Master sword, that was lying next to his bed, and he picked up his shield and walked out the door.

Link walked out of his home, and into a world full of life, small animal's trotted around the base of his tree-like home, and Many monkey's swung around quietly communicating with each other. The sun wasn't quite up yet, and he didn't quite expect anyone to be up at the hour, but as he walked down the path to where the Mayor said the Cave would be, he saw someone ahead, this person was dressed in a cloak, and it was quite easy to tell that he was a large man. Link approached slowly, always alert, Link could tell that this man was expecting him. Tension built up, until the man brought down his hood. It was the Mayor. Sighing, Link chuckled, his nerves had been getting him since he had been having nightmares the other night, the nightmares usually consisted of a dark Figure, one thats eyes glowed red, even in his dreams, an icy aura of dread filled his heart.
    ?I'm glad you came? The Mayor said, ?I'll keep it short and to the point, something lives around here? He said pointing to the Cave's general area, ?And it's been killing off people and animal's lately, The last victim to disappear, was Sera the local shop keepers cat.?
    Link winced once he heard that last bit, Ganon had nothing compared to Sera when she was distraught, Link could see why the Mayor had finally cracked down on, and was now having Link do the deed.
    ?I would do it myself, but my age isn't what it used to be, and my fitness... well I'll just leave it at that? he ended looking down at the gut that hung out of his tunic. If Link winced before, it was twice as bad now.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.