• Alright, I made another story, this one I will continue till the end. If no one reads it, be that way, I hate you too. XD

Chapter 1: The Fire

Samari wasn?t always alone before. She didn?t have friends, but she did have a very loving family. Samari lost her parents when she was only 5. When she was 5, Samari always stayed in her house. She never left the house, she was never saw in the leaf village, she never even went with her mother to go shopping. How about we start with the day Samari lost her parents?

?Daddy!? Samari shrieked happily as her dad tickled her ?Stop it! Eee!!?
    Her dad laughed as she pushed him off and ran onto the couch. Her mother came into the room smiling at her family. Samari?s parents looked a lot alike. They both had the same deep sky blue eyes, the same tan skin, but they had different hair colors. Her father had a sandy brown, while her mother had bright blonde hair. The mixture left Samari with sandy bright blonde hair. She was a hyper energetic little girl, but all of that would soon change.

Samari was taking her afternoon nap, when she felt extremely hot. It was like someone was rubbing sandpaper really fast on her. She woke up and saw bright orange. She rub the sleep out of her eyes and got her focus. She screamed when she saw flames darting at her from every direction.
    ?Mommy! Daddy!? Samari screamed into the bright orange and yellow mass. Her father had taught her a jutsu that will allow her to recognize other jutsus, life forms, and see through objects. She was too young to use it, but she couldn?t help it, she couldn?t find them with out this jutsu.
    ?Eye of the Tiger jutsu!!!? Samari shouted. Her entire eyes glowed an angry red color as she finished her jutsu. She looked around, when she saw something through the flames. A pair of red eyes with a black pattern in the middle. Her eyes widened in horror. An Uchiha! Only and Uchiha had the jutsu she saw! Anger welled up inside her.
    ?Mommy! Daddy! Where are you?! Mommy!? Samari darted through the flames until she saw a scene before her she wish she never saw.
    On the floor, lay her parents. Fire leaping off their dead bodies. Samari stood there, her red eyes turning back to deep sky blue. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she stared at the skin falling off and the clothes turning to ash.
    Samari darted outside and ran into the village. Tears fell from her eyes as she darted through the empty streets until she was in the middle of the village.
    ?Help me! Please! Help!? She screamed ?One of the Uchiha?s set my house on fire! Please, help me!?
    Samari screamed until she couldn?t scream anymore. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at the dark windows. No one would believe her, because the Uchiha?s were famous and no one would believe they burned her house.
    ?I hate this village?? She mumbled to herself ?I hate the Uchiha Clan?? That?s when Samari began her hard and painful life.

• Okay, this next chapter is about when Samari meets Kamari.

Same name only with one letter change. Kamari was made up by Tetra#1fav on The Great Sea and ZU. ^_^

Chapter 2: Samari meets Kamari

As Samari grew older, she became stronger as well. She practiced by herself in her own hidden house she built by herself. She didn’t try to make friends, or anything. She ate wild berries and whatever she could find without going into the village. By the time she was 12, she had grown beautifully. Her short sand blonde hair now hung past her shoulders. Her tan was now darker than ever, and her deep sky blue eyes were even bluer. She stared at village, and decided she should go for a walk and take a break.
    She walked through the woods when she came too a group of odd looking people.
    There was three girls. One had short black hair and silvery white eyes. She appeared to be the shyest. The other was a girl with long pink hair and aqua like eyes, and she was glaring at the girl with blue eyes and long blonde hair.
    The was more boys then girls. There was one with short brown hair and a white dog in his coat, there was one in a green jumpsuit with big eyes and large brows, there was one with whiskers and blonde hair with blue eyes. And the one she recognized was Sasuke Uchiha, who was pale with black hair.
    “Sweet! I cannot believe our sensei’s voted us all for the Chunin exams! This is awesome!” cried the blonde boy
    “Shut up Naruto. We’ve heard the news already.” Sasuke said
    “Sasuke, I’m warning you-” Naruto began.
    “Don’t start you two.” Came a voice. Samari looked over and saw a girl with brown blonde hair step from behind a tree. She had pine green eyes that seemed to bore into you. Samari stared at her, wondering who she was.
    “Don’t you understand that if you fight you could get disqualified?”
    “Sorry Kamari.” Naruto said
    Kamari? Samari thought. That sounds a lot like my name…
    “Anyway,” Kamari continued “We shouldn’t let the Chunin exams destroy us. Right everyone?”
    “Yeah, I guess so.” They all replied. Samari wasn’t interested in the exams, for she didn’t want to be a part of them. Samari reached into her pouch and pulled out a kunai dagger that she had found in the ruins of her house. She would never use this dagger, even if she was being attacked.
    “Let’s head back to the village.” Kamari said. Everyone walked back to the village except Kamari. She stood there, staring at the tree Samari was hiding behind.
    “Alright, I know your there, you can come out now.”
    Samari came out slowly, and looked away from Kamari.
    “Your shyer then Hinata!” Kamari laughed “What’s your name?”
    “I’m….err….” Samari looked away
    “Err? That’s an odd name.” Kamari giggled.
    “No, I’m…uh….Sa-Samari…”
    “Samari eh? Nice name. You in the exams?”
    “No…”
    “How come?”
    “I don’t want to be in the exams.”
    “You know any jutsus?”
    “Yes…”
    “You should be in the exams!”
    “I can’t…I don’t have a sensei or team…”
    “Oh,” Kamari said “I’m sorry. How come?”
    “I never went to the Ninja Academy…” Samari replied.
    Kamari stared at her for awhile, and then smiled.
    “Join my team!”
    “Excuse me?”
    “I’ve only got two people. The other one was killed. My other teammate is Karo, he’s quiet.”
    “I guess…I could join…”
    “Sweetness! See you at the exams!”
    “Um, okay. See you.”

Samari met her new teammates in front of the first part of the exams. A hand writing exam that will determine if you can become a ninja. Samari looked around, until her eyes landed on a boy with black hair and a blue shirt on. Her body tensed up as he turned around.
    “Who are you looking at?” Kamari asked
    “Sasuke Uchiha…I hate him.” Samari replied through gritted teeth.
    “Me too. I don’t know why, but I do.”
    Samari looked away from Uchiha until her eyes landed on someone far different. He wasn’t from the leaf village, as many people weren’t in here, but this guy was different. Samari stared at the two people standing beside him. Another boy in a black baggy jumpsuit and a hood on with purple stripes going across his face, and a girl with dirty blonde hair in four ponytails with aqua blue eyes. But this guy, he was…so intense looking, so serious. His blue eyes appeared to bore through you, and his flaming red hair seemed like it could catch your eyes on fire. What she was curious most about was the love tattoo on his head.
    “Kamari, who’s that boy over there?”
    “Where?”
    “There, the one with the red hair.”
    “Him?” Kamari asked “I don’t know, scary looking, ain’t he?”
    Samari didn’t answer. She stared at the boys blue eyes, as if she never saw that shade of blue. Suddenly, the teacher announce that they would begin the test soon, but then he said a bunch of crazy rules. Samari heard Kiba stand up in the back after the last rule.
    “That’s just bull man!” She heard him shriek
    “Sit down, Kiba.” The teacher warned
    Kiba sat down, but he appeared annoyed. The seating arrangement was odd. He didn’t put them in any order, or anything. Samari was right behind Kamari and Kamari was behind Hinata who sat next to Naruto. As soon as the test were passed out, everyone began. Samari looked at the test and read it to her self.
    “The B line stands for an enemy that was thrown a shruikan at line A, an ally. If you throw a kunai dagger at the shruikan at a 90 degree angle, what are the odds that the shruikan will be knocked away?” Samari’s eyes widened.
    “Huh?” She thought to herself “There’s no way anyone could answer these questions!”
    Samari rubbed the back of her head. She was smart, but these were hard! The next one was even harder than the last one. She sat there as the clock ticked away. Then she realized that they wanted all those ninjas in the classroom to cheat! Samari suddenly saw some sand swirling around her arm. She shook it off, and then used Eye Of The Tiger. She looked through Kamari and got the first few answer, and then paused. Sand was in her eyes now! She dropped her pencil and rubbed some sand out of her eyes. While Samari tried to rub the sand out of her eyes, some more sand came and turned into an eye ball. The eye looked over answers, and just a few seats beside her, the red haired boy picked up his pencil and wrote down her answers. He used his sand to get her answers, clever way, isn’t it? The red haired boy’s name is Gaara, who is from the Sand Village.

Soon, everyone left the room after the long and hard test. Gaara and his brother and sister, Kankuro and Tamari, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Shikamarou, Choji, Ino, Sakara, Sasuke, Naruto, Kamari, Samari, and Karo passed the test. A bunch of other ninjas passed as well.
    “That was hard, wasn’t it?” Kamari asked Samari
    “I-I guess so…” Samari answered
    “You have such a soft voice…” Karo said
    Samari blushed. She hated it when people pointed that out. Then she remembered that someone had said they were going into the Forest of Death. Samari began to worry, her parents warned her about the forest, and she didn’t feel like getting eaten by a huge snake. Samari then began to panic as the sensei’s began handing out scrolls that the ninjas were suppose to steal from a different group.

• Damn it people! What's wrong? I've got more reviews then posts? Oh well.

Chapter 3: The Forest of Death

As soon as everyone got their scrolls, the gates to the forest were opened, and everyone darted into the darkness. Samari jumped along beside Kamari, who was right behind Karo. Samari hated the way the darkness seemed to close around her, and she felt as if she would die of a heart attack. As soon as they went only a few yards, they were attacked by some ninjas.
    Karo made three hand signs, then shouted “Clone Jutsu!”
    Kamari made five hands signs, and cried “Mimicry Jutsu!” Then she shouted “Clone Jutsu!”
    Samari made six hands signs, and said quietly “Eye of The Tiger Jutsu!”
    They all started to hit the ninja’s as hard and fast as they could. They had an earth scroll, while the other team had a heaven scroll. When they had beaten the other team, they picked up the scroll and left. The hopped along until they ran into Kiba’s team, who had Hinata and Shino. They decided to go the exams together since both teams got both scrolls already. As they hopped along, Akamaru began to whimper.
    “Huh? What is it Akamaru?” Kiba asked his dog.
    “Is he alright?” Hinata asked
    “I don’t know. What’s wrong boy?”
    “Arrf!” responded the little white dog. The six stopped as Akamaru whimpered again. Kiba leaned on one knee as he pat his small dog on the head.
    “Hinata, can you use Byakugan and look through the trees?” Kiba asked
    “Sure.” Hinata replied
    “Samari has Eye of The Tiger.” Kamari butt in
    “Use that too.” Kiba responded
    Hinata and Samari used both Byakugan and Eye of The Tiger to look through the trees. They went so far, they went far enough to detect what Akamaru was afraid of. There stood Gaara’s team and some other team from the sound village.
    “It’s ninjas from the sand and sound village.” Hinata explained
    “Samari?” Kiba said “What do you see?”
    Samari only blushed as an answer. She stared at Gaara, wondering what on earth that thing on his back was.
    “Samari?” Kiba repeated
    “Huh?” She answered quietly
    “What do you see?”
    “Oh…um…sand ninja and sound ninja.” She replied, not taking off her eye of the tiger.
    “Well! Why don’t we go check it out?” Kiba announced
    “Whoa there cowboy.” Kamari warned “One of those ninja’s there have amazing power. If Akamaru is worried, shouldn’t you heed his warning?”
    “We won’t get in their way.” Kiba grinned.
    “Kiba…” Hinata said “Please! One of those ninja are too strong!”
    “Don’t worry, let’s go!”

They all reached the clearing were the ninjas stood. The hide behind bushes as they watched silently what was going on. There stood Gaara, his brother and sister, and the other ninjas.
    “Give us your scroll.” Said one of the sound ninjas.
    “You’d better think twice about that.” Kankuro, Gaara’s brother, warned.
    “Don’t make us take it forcefully. Hand it over pipsqueak.” Said the other.
    Tamari stood on the other side of Gaara, just staring at the ninjas.
    “Not going to, are you? Well then…” One jump into the air, and sent out a shower of poisonous needles. The sand shot up and blocked the needles from reaching Gaara. Then, Gaara finally moved. He made one hand sign, reached out his arm, and sand grabbed the one who attacked.
    “We could cover up that big mouth of yours.” Gaara said to the ninja “But that would take too long.” He walked over to the umbrella that held the needles, and lifted it over his head.
    “Why don’t we speed this up?” He reached his arm out again, slowly lifted it up into the air, and grinned. “Sand Coffin!” He said calmly, and then a storm of blood came pouring down. Samari’s eyes widened as she remember the blood soaked ground when she returned to her burnt house. Samari looked away only for a moment, until she heard the other ninjas give up. Gaara killed them too, even though they did hand over their scroll.
    “We got lucky.” Kankuro said “It was a heaven scroll.”
    “Let’s go.” Tamari said
    Gaara didn’t respond. His arm suddenly pointed to where the six hid. The sand started to swirl around them, getting ready enclose them, until Samari broke free and ran out in the opening. The three looked at her.
    “Don’t!” She cried louder than usual. Her blush returned as she looked into Gaara’s eyes. “Please! The exam tower is only a few yards away! We’ve got our scrolls, kill us at the exams!”
    The other five hiding slapped their foreheads.
    “Listen to her Gaara.” Tamari begged
    Gaara pointed his arm at her, and she waited for the sand to come and crush her, but a cork appeared in his hand, and he put in on the hole in his gourd.
    “Alright, this time.” He replied. And they walked off to the exam tower. Samari sunk to her knees, as if looking into Gaara’s eyes made her weak. She relived the moment where she saw her parents dead in front of her. She felt a horrible pain in her chest. She raised her hand to her chest, and then looked at her teammates. They were surprised she went out in the opening like that. She looked away from them, and made her way too the tower. The rest followed shortly.

• Midna, one advice, and this is in no way related to your story. But you really shouldn't take critics so seriously. In this case it weren't even critics, but something you interpreted wrong and thus took as critics.

This makes me restrain from giving Constructive Criticism to your story to help you improve it. And no, this is not me saying it's a bad story, not at all! I don't usually restrain from critisizing as I know that author's are open to it, but in this case I'd rather like to know if you want any help :)

Keep up the story, I will be following it.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• This took me forever! Soory everyone! ^^;

Chapter 8: “I’m leaveing the village.”

Kamari stood in the middle of the arena as her friend ran off after the sand ninja she said understood her the most. Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamarou were sent to follow Sasuke, and bring him back. Kamari could only wish her friend would survive, because Sound and Sand ninja were flocking into the village to destroy it.
    Samari still had Eye of The Tiger on as she hoped through the trees. She kept her main focus on Sasuke, and stopped when he stopped. She was building up her energy so she could use her other jutsus instead of 20 Palms and 64 Fists.
    As she struggled to stay ahead of Sakura, Naruto, and Shikamarou, her head began to throb. She picked up her speed as she heard their voices getting closer.

Sasuke had caught up to Kankuro, Tamari, and Gaara by now. In order to protect their brother, Tamari told Kankuro to continue on while she stayed to fight Uchiha. Samari stopped for a minute to watch the fight. Then continued on to catch up with Kankuro. If she had known Sasuke had the power to stall Tamari long enough to catch up, she would have stayed to help. As soon as she was in firing range of Kankuro, Sasuke showed up. Kankuro stopped and chatted with Uchiha. He challenged him when Tamari appeared. She was beat up and bruised but otherwise okay. To Samari’s horror, Shino appeared to take on Kankuro. This gave Sasuke the advantage to stay on Gaara’s tail. Samari forced herself to move faster, but her attempt was not good enough. She stopped as Tamari stopped with Gaara.
    “Gaara, are you sure your strong enough?” Tamari asked him
    “Put me down.” Gaara demanded.
    Tamari stopped and sat him down. He began to shake with pain, and she reached into her shirt. It was some sort of medicine that stops the pain from coming. Gaara saw it in her hand, and struggled to stand up. Samari wanted to jump down and help him stand up, but she had to stay hidden.
    “Get away from me.” Gaara growled, “I don’t need any help.” Then he punched Tamari away. She slammed into a tree trunk, and cried out. Sasuke appeared at that moment, his eyes wild with rage. Gaara turned around to see him, and grinned. Samari looked away as Gaara’s entire left side began to change. The left side of his pale white face turned the color of sand, his left arm grew into an enormous arm with sharp claws. His left eye turned completely black with a yellow pupil.
    “What are you?” Sasuke asked him
    Gaara laughed evilly. Samari stared into Gaara’s eye, and remembered the death of her parents. She then looked at Sasuke, and her Eye of The Tiger seemed to bore into him. She saw all of his weak points at full, and glared at him as Gaara began to speak.
    “Do you really think you can defeat me?” Gaara taunted “All because you made me bleed? Do you really think you’ll stop me?”
    “I don’t think.” Sasuke challenged, “I know.”
    Gaara laughed and then stopped. “That Sharrigan of yours is really unique, is it not? You insignificant fool. You think your Sharrigan alone can stop me?”
    “I have the Chidori with me as well.”
    “So what.” Gaara said, his evil smile fading into a scowl.
    “I can stop you with those two combined.” Sasuke explained.
    Gaara lunged his deformed left arm at Sasuke, who dodged and threw a barrage of kunai daggers at him in return. Gaara lifted his arm and the daggers sunk into his arm like quicksand. Gaara sneered.
    “Here, you can have them back!” He cried, and trust his arm upward. A dagger cut Sasuke’s arm, but that didn’t stop the fight. Sasuke hide behind a tree as Gaara threw sand shruikan everywhere.
    “What’s that matter?” Gaara taunted, looking around for Sasuke. “Does my true form frighten you? Is your existence nothing compared to mine? Come out! Is your hatred not strong enough? Then come out and fight me, show me that I’m wrong.”
    Sasuke breathed in a gust of air, and then got Chidori ready. Gaara saw the blue sparks and grinned.
    “So there you are.”
    The battle went on until, finally, Sasuke laid on a thick tree branch. He was weak and helpless. Gaara grinned and got ready to crush Sasuke when Naruto came and kicked Gaara in the face to get him away.
    Samari’s anger welled up inside her. This was her chance, this was her chance to see an Uchiha die, and Naruto spoiled it.
    “Enough holding back.” She said to herself “I’m coming to get yo-”
    That’s when Naruto shoved a Kunai Dagger up Gaara’s backside. Nearly all of Gaara’s body was now a sandy color, and he now had a tail. The kunai dagger had a paper bomb, and it exploded.
    Samari looked away as the fire of the explosion sent out embers. But, to her horror, the explosion made a tree fall, and it crashed down on top of her. Blood spurted out of her mouth as she crashed to the ground. Samari struggled to stay conscious as the tree lay on her, but its weight cause her to lose consciousness.
    When she awoke, Naruto and Gaara were sitting on top of the trees. She pulled herself out from under the tree, and looked at them, sitting there, glaring at each other.
    “Let’s finish this.” Naruto cried, and jumped from the tree. Gaara jumped off his tree as well, only he was back to normal. Gaara punched at Naruto first, but somehow, Naruto hit Gaara before he could hit him. They both crashed through the branches of the trees, and the both landed unbelievably hard on the ground. Samari put on Eye of the Tiger and ran over to were they both lay. She jumped into a tree, and hid in the shadows, only the bright red of Eye of The Tiger showed. She saw Naruto start crawling toward Gaara slowly. Gaara’s eyes were closed, so he didn’t see the danger inching toward him. Then Gaara slowly open his eyes, and for the first time, the showed horror.
    “No!” He screamed at Naruto. “Stay away!”
    Samari nearly cried at the expression on Gaara’s face. His forehead was soaked with blood, and it dribbled down his face as he turned to stare at Naruto.
    “That feeling…” Naruto said Gaara, “The feeling of being all alone. It’s hard, isn’t it?”
    Gaara tried to move, but his body was paralyzed.
    “I don’t understand.” Gaara said to Naruto, “Why would you fight for anybody but yourself?”
    “Because,” Naruto growled, “They saved me from myself. And I won’t let anyone hurt them. I’ll kill you.”
    Samari heard Naruto’s words, and her teeth gritted together. She jumped down and landed in front of Naruto. Her anger nearly heated the air around them. Gaara’s eyes widened at Samari sudden appearance.
    “You think you understand Gaara’s pain, you insignificant moron?” She growled at him.
    “Who do you think you are?” Naruto shot back.
    “Shut up.” Samari barked, and kicked Naruto in the face. “You, unlike Gaara, got friends! You have Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, Kiba, Iruka, and Kakashi! Gaara has been alone for, I don’t know how long!”
    “My whole life. My mother died giving birth to me, and my own father sent assassins to kill me. My uncle never loved me.” Gaara explained.
    “You don’t know the meaning of being alone!” Samari screamed, tears forming in her eyes. “My parents were killed in a fire! I’ve been alone for 6 years! I’ve trained myself for this day, or some day that I would get revenge on an Uchiha!”
    “Uchiha?”
    “It’s none of your business!” Samari screamed, and kicked Naruto again. “Say what you want, but I know where I belong!” She turned around to look into Gaara’s eyes.
    “Gaara of the Desert…” She said “I-I…Your not alone. Your loved Gaara, by someone, someone other then your mother.”
    Gaara stared at her as he began to weaken more.
    “I-I…Gaara…I would…I would betray the Leaf Village, for only one person.” Samari looked angrily back at Naruto, and then looked at Gaara.
    “You.”
    Gaara stared at her, his mouth dropped open, and his eyes widened. Samari smiled at him, and walked over. Her hand fell on his forehead, and he winced at the pain. He tried to move away.
    “Stop, I’m helping you.” Samari explained. She was using a Healing Jutsu her mother tried to teach her when she was 6. Gaara’s wound was immediately sealed up, and he looked up at her. Naruto shouted fro behind her.
    “Your gonna leave the village for that monster? What about KAMARI?! What will she do when she finds this out?!”
    “Shut up!” Samari screamed, and threw a dagger at Naruto. Sasuke showed up in time to knock away the dagger before it hit Naruto. Samari glared at him.
    “You…”
    “What about me?”
    “I’ll destroy you Sasuke Uchiha.” She growled. “I’ll kill you one way or another!”
    Tamari and Kankuro showed up to help Gaara fight these two, but Gaara spoke after a long silence.
    “Tamari,” He said weakly “Kankuro, that’s enough. We’re done here.” His brother picked him up, and Gaara lifted his head to look at everyone.
    Then they ran off, Samari in close pursuit. Naruto and Sasuke was afraid to see Kamari’s face when they find out her best friend left the village.

• Damn it people! I'm wasting my time making this, arn't I?

-_-

Chapter 9: The Quest to get her back

The dagger came so fast Naruto and Sasuke dodged it right before it dug into either of them. They jumped up into the air away from the storm of shruikan. Sasuke fell to his knees to dodge a punch and Naruto jumped to avoid a kick.
    “Kamari, please, calm down! It’s not our fault!” Naruto cried, dodging another kunai dagger.
    “Listen to Naruto and stop this madness!” Sasuke screamed.
    “Why should I?! Sasuke, if you had never gone after Gaara, Samari would still be here!” Kamari shot back, and used her Dragon Eye jutsu. Kamari’s Dragon Eye was as strong as Samari’s Eye of the Tiger. She used Illusion Jutsu to make it seem there was a forest around them, and she then used Clone jutsu. After awhile, the illusion faded into nothing and her clones disappeared. Kakashi had stopped her so Naruto and Sasuke could talk to her without getting killed.
    “Let me go you idiot!” Kamari shouted, struggling to get out Kakashi’s grasp.
    “Kamari, she left the village for Gaara!” Sasuke explained
    “You liar!”
    “It’s true!” Naruto said, butting in. “She said so herself!”
    Kamari’s eyes widened as Dragon Eye fled from her blue eyes. Her scowl turned into a saddened frown. Tears formed in her eyes as Kakashi let her go.
    “S-she left the village…she left me…for…the Sand Village?”
    “Yep.”
    Kamari raised her eyes to look into Sasuke’s, when she became angry again. She stood on her feet, and grabbed Sasuke’s shirt.
    “This is all your fault!” She screamed at him. “If you hadn’t chased after Gaara, she’d still be here! If’ you’d mind your own business and let Gaara leave, she’d be here!”
    Sasuke pulled away from her, startled by her anger. Kamari turned angrily around to Naruto.
    “Find Kiba, now.” Kamari growled.
    “Huh? Kiba? Why?” Naruto asked.
    “He’s gonna help me get Samari back.”
    “But why him? Why not me?”
    “Because I hate you. Find Kiba and Neji.”
    Naruto sighed, and ran off to find Kiba and Neji. Kiba, a ninja who works with a dog named Akamaru, was a tough fighter, but he still lost to Naruto in the Chunin exams. Kiba had red marks on both his cheeks, and had brown fair that sometimes fell over his eyes. He mostly wears and grey hoody with black ruffles on the hood and where the hand comes out of the sleeve. Akamaru, his dog, is small and white with brown spots on both ears. Neji has silvery grey eyes and is from the same family as Hinata. Neji’s hair is longer than Hinata’s, and his Byakugan is stronger then hers. He lost to Naruto in the second part of the Chunin exams as well. Sasuke caught up to Naruto as they ran to find Kiba and Neji.

Samari stood on a high cliff that was near the sand village. Her headband was in her hand, and she stared out into the night sky. Her sky blue eyes were filled with tears as she looked down at her headband. The symbol of the leaf, The Leaf Village, was were she was born, but didn’t necessarily belong. She remembered Kamari, Kiba, Neji, Hinata, and Ino. Only Kamari cared about her, and she paid her back by leaving her behind. She turned around to look at the Sand Village, and realized it suddenly seemed unfriendly. She saw Gaara walking through the empty streets until he was out of the village like she was. Then he used his sand to help climb onto a huge thumb shaped rock. He sat down on top of it, and she was tempted to walk over to him. The rock was about 10 yards away from the cliff where she was, and she figured he wouldn’t see her until she was about 3 yards away, but she was wrong. As she jumped from the cliff, Gaara saw the movement, and mistook her for an intruder. She saw his sand begin to swirl around him.
    “Gaara!” She shouted as loud as she could, since her voice was so small. “It’s me!”
    Gaara’s sand dropped to the ground, and he turned back around to whatever he was doing. Samari ran until she was right below the rock were he was. Afraid to ask him what he was doing, she only leaned against the rock. Gaara broke the silence and startled Samari.
    “Tell me,” He began “Why did you defend me back at the village?”
    Samari felt her blush return.
    “Well?”
    Samari looked up at him, and found that he and leaned over to look down at her.
    “I-I…well…” Samari gulped. “I…Naruto…um…”
    “That’s a good reason.” Gaara said sarcastically.
    “No! Gaara…I…uh…”
    “You just wanted to stand in front of me and beat Naruto up?”
    Get yourself together, damn it. ” Samari scolded herself.
    “Is that it?”
    “No…Naruto had no reason to kill you. Sa-Sasuke was chasing after you, and Sasuke should have let you run. I followed you guys because…I…”
    “…You what?”
    “You don’t deserve to get hurt…Gaara, in your eyes, I see pain and suffering, and loneliness….”
    “What do you care.” Gaara snapped.
    “Because…I lost my parents in a fire that no one would help with. No one took me in when I became an orphan…I was left to die…But I was strong. I lived in ally ways and in empty houses until I turned 12, and took the Chunin exams. Kamari was the only person who knew my feelings.”
    “So what. Why would you fight for anyone but yourself?” Gaara growled.
    “What?” Samari asked, shocked.
    “No matter what, if you fight for anyone but yourself, you’ll be weak.”
    “I-I’m not weak!”
    “You said Kamari was your friend.”
    “Yes…”
    Gaara scowled. “That’s fighting for someone else, making you weak.”
    “I…”
    “And from what I’ve been examining,” Gaara went on, jumping down from the rock. “Is that Kamari lost to you in the Chunin exams on purpose.”
    That sentence stabbed Samari like a kunai dagger. Kamari, lost to her, on purpose? No, no! He’s lying. Kamari wouldn’t have…
    “She let you leave the village. She let you come here. She never cared for you, she only pitied you.”
    Samari took a step closer to Gaara. Her eyes drove into his, to try and find the little boy she knew he was. He glared at her, as if his eyes could beat hers any day.
    No! No! Kamari…let me pass the exam?” Samari thought angrily. She walked closer to Gaara until she was in arms length of him.
    “What?” Gaara asked, seeing anger leave her eyes.
    Samari swung her arms around Gaara. He was surprised like a deer caught in a car headlight. Samari was hugging him, a demon of the desert, the most hated ninja in his village. He felt tears land on his neck, and realized she was crying. She stopped hugging him and brought out a dagger.
    “Gaara, take this, and stab through my heart, please, I can’t take this pain anymore.”
    Gaara took the dagger, and threw it to the ground.
    “Ssssh!” He hissed, “Someone is coming.”
    Samari looked around and spotted three dark figures making their way, fast, toward them. Samari put on Eye of The Tiger while the sand swirled around Gaara. Samari focused her chakra on the three figures, and saw two had long hair going down their backs, while the other one jumped through the terrain like a dog. She looked over at Gaara, only to see him smirking evilly. She knew he wanted to kill whoever was coming. Making her 20 Palms and 64 Fists hand sign, she got ready to protect herself and Gaara from whoever was coming.

Kamari ran ahead of the other two as they neared the Sand Village. Her Dragon Eye was on, Neji’s Byakugan was on, and Kiba was getting ready for Fang over Fang. Kamari had an angry look on her face. She finally noticed Samari, only to have her leave them behind like an old toy? She wouldn’t have it. Neji and Kiba were whispering behind her, and she wanted to know what they were talking about. She broke the silence by calling back to them.
    “What are you two talking about?” She demanded as they jumped over a boulder.
    “Nothing.” Kiba replied, nearly tripping over a stone the size of Akamaru’s head.
    “Why are we going after to her? It’s her decision. Let her go, cause it obvious she let you go.” Neji remarked.
    Kamari knew, somehow, Neji was right. Samari was alone for most of her life, so letting someone go was as easy as cutting through cake. Without thinking, Kamari picked up speed as Samari’s glowing red eyes came into view. But she stopped as she saw who stood next to her.
    “Guys, are you ready? Neji and I will distract Gaara, while you try to get Samari back.” Kamari said, looking at Gaara and Samari.
    “Why don’t you try to get Samari back?” Kiba demanded, with Akamaru agreeing with him.
    “I…uh…alright. I will. Distract Gaara the best you can, lets go!”

“Three against two huh?” Gaara said with an evil laugh.
    “Yes…it seems rather…unfair, though.” Samari said, blushing at Gaara’s confidence.
    “Who cares. We’ll take them on easily!”
    We?” Samari thought, feeling her blush worsen. “ Did he just say, We’d take them down?
    Kiba and Neji ran at Gaara with kunai daggers in their hands. Samari, not wanting Gaara to get hurt, used 20 Palms and 64 fists on them. The impact sent them flying back, smashing into the rock Gaara was sitting on. Akamaru turned red, and Kiba ate a food pill. He made a hand sign and cried, “Man beast clone! FANG OVER FANG!”
    Kiba had used a Taijutsu that sped up the person using it. Gaara, with his slow moving sand, could not defend himself quick enough. Samari watched as Kiba and Akamaru slammed into Gaara at terrifying speeds. Neji used a 360 degree spin to send Gaara flying into a rock. His sand protected him from the impact, but he was still hurt. Samari bit her thumb until it bled, then made her 20 Palms and 64 Fists hand sign. Kamari’s eyes widened and shouted out to Neji and Kiba.
    “Move! Guys! Hurry! Now that her finger is bleeding, 20 Palms and 64 fists is now-”
    She cut off when Gaara’s sand grabbed her ankles. She struggled to pull out of the sand was it glided up to her waist. She turned her head around to see Gaara grinning, and sending the sand after her. The sand was faster at fighting then it was defending. Kamari gasped for breath as the sand squeezed around her neck. Right before she lost conscious, the sand fell off her like a slime gliding down glass. She turned around and saw Neji holding Gaara’s head back with a kunai dagger at his throat, Kiba had Samari trapped by holding her hands behind her back.
    “Good work guys.” Kamari said, grinning at Neji and Kiba.
    “Kill me, kill me if you’ve got the guts kid.” Gaara challenged Neji.
    Samari’s eyes widened as Neji pushed the dagger on Gaara’s throat.
    Kiba grinned. “Kill him now. At least he’d be out of our way.”
    Samari broke down. “Leave him alone! Don’t hurt him!”
    Everyone stared at her, even Gaara.
    “It was my choice to leave that rat village behind!”
    “Why’d you leave the village? For a rat like him?” Kiba demanded, gesturing at Gaara.
    “Better then a rat like you.” Samari shot back. Akamaru growled at her.
    “Why’d you leave me?” Kamari asked quietly.
    “Because you took pity on me! You didn’t want to be my friend for real, you just wanted me to feel like I was loved!”
    “No! Samari, that’s not true!”
    “Then why-” Gaara said, pausing to see it Neji would shove the dagger in more, “Why did you let her win the Chunin exams?”
    “Hush you.” Neji said, shoving the dagger on his throat so he could feel its cold blade.
    “Because I…”
    “You felt sorry for me?” Samari finished for her. “Because I was alone my whole life, and you thought you had to protect me?”
    “Samari…” Kamari said, tears forming in her eyes.
    “Am I just a weak one to you?! That battle was a one person battle?!”
    “No…”
    “Think about it! You let me win so I would know what its like to be recognized! But it only made me feel more lonely then ever!”
    Samari then looked at Gaara, and blushed.
    “Then…I met him. Gaara…he was alone for his entire life as well. Everyone shunned and hated him, he even told me, so if you kill him, you kill me!”
    Gaara, Kiba, Neji, and Kamari stared at her in disbelief. Did she really think Gaara understood her more than anyone in the leaf village?
    “Samari, Naruto lost his parents to the nine tailed fox. Sasuke’s parents were killed by his brother, those two understand your feelings Samari, please, come back with us!”
    “Those guys have friends.” Gaara hissed. Everyone turned to look at him. “They had friends when they were growing up. What the hell made you think they understand our feelings when they had friends?”
    Right then, both Samari and Gaara broke free from the clutches of Neji and Kiba, and jumped onto a boulder. Back to back, Samari and Gaara used their strongest jutsus. For Gaara, it was his Sand Coffin, for Samari, it was Shadow Ball. Her Shadow ball now crushes the chakra out of the person, leaveing them weak. The Sand caught Kiba and Neji, and the Shadow caught Kamari.
    “Sand Coffin!” “Shadow Ball!” Samari and Gaara said at the same time. Kamari, Neji, and Kiba screamed as they were crushed without any mercy. Normally, Gaara’ Sand Coffin would have killed them, but he lost to much chakra and it only wounded them badly. Akamaru whimpered as we walked slowly over to Kiba. But, as Samari watched blood soak the ground, she remembered her house on fire, how her parents lay still on the floor, blood soaking their entire bodies and floor. Samari fell to her knees, her eyes welling up with tears. She brought out a kunai dagger, and stabbed it into her leg. Gaara saw her movement, and crossed his arm.
    “What was that about?” He growled.
    “Nothing.” Samari said, standing up.
    Kamari looked up, and saw Samari bring something out of her pocket. It was her headband, Kamari forgot about that. She watched as Samari handed it to Gaara, who crushed it with his own hand, and handed her a new one. It had the sand symbol on it.
    Samari…” Kamari thought sadly, “ I refuse to lose to you like this. Like you said, you somehow knew I went easy on you at the exams…” Kamari forced herself up.
    “Samari! I challenge you to a fight!” She cried.
    Samari turned, and saw Kamari was serious.
    “This time, I won’t go easy on you!”
    “Good. Glad you see it my way.” Samari said with an evil grin.