The Eternal Hyrulian Army

• Introduction:

Zelda had kidnapped by Ganondorf and his army had gone to war with the whole of Hyrule.

The Eternal Hyrulian army (accompanied by Link) were to set out riding all of Hyrule of Ganondorfs henchmen and then they would have to venture to Clock Town to find Ganondorf and rescue Zelda and Links son, Rink.

Chapter One: Majora Ganon

Ganondorf tied Zelda up and whips her with the cane and told her to shut up.
    Then he picked up the Majoras mask and put it to his horrible looking face.
    Something wierd happened...Ganondorf then fell to the floor and the mask bounded itself to Ganondorfs face and then Majora Ganon was born!

Meanwhile in The Kokiri Forest, the EH Army (Eternal Hyrulian Army) were in the middle of saving the kokiri from Gohma and Belum!!

This was not going to be easy.

Link told everyone to attack Belum and Gohma at once.

Link then pulled out his Phantom sword and with everyone else in the army ran at Bellum.

Gohma was killed by the impact instantly but Belum laughed and then vanished.

Link and the EH army decided to fight the rest of the evil Gorans that were left.

There was a really big goron who want by the name of Dockyter and the EH army members fighting this big stupid goron was called Dustin.

Dustin pulled out his sword and the Goron pulled out a big gaint sword.

There swords collided in fearce battle and Dockyter's sword was sliced in half and then Dustin Stabbed the Goron in the throat and Dockyter fell to the floor and died.

The battle was won and the EH army left the Kokiri forest and would next go to the lost woods.

Link spoke to Captian cutflake and said, "Captian is it true, that Ganondorf has unleashed horrible monsters none like we have ever seen before in the lost woods?"

Captian replied, "Yes..."

Then all entered the losts woods, none of them realised they were walking to there own death's.

What will become of them?

Well, you can find out in chapter two.

P.S

Yeah I know this chapter is short but the next one will be MUCH longer.

I hope you all like my story. X3

• I didn't really like it. I'm kind of a spoiled reader, and this isn't to my satisfaction.

I can go and make an essay about what you could improve, but I guess I'll leave it up to you. If you want to know what I mean, take a good read here. You are especially missing out on the Detail part.

Don't let these critics stop you from writing the story. You can only improve :)

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-