• At all began in Autumn of the brilliant year of '06, when Timothy heard about these so-called forums. A few days after he heard about this, he joined his very first forum: ZeldaUniverse. A forum which he joined in October '06, at the very end of the month. As I registered, I couldn't think of a decent username for my account, So I started off with something cheap: Timothy_Mikau.

Mikau is generally known as the dead Zora guitarist from the Indigo-go's Band in The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask. As Timothy_Mikau started posting noobishly, he became more familiar with the community and actual members inside of the community. After a nice-looking period of activity, however, there came a period of inactivity. Timothy_Mikau announced his permanent inactivity, mainly because he as tired of the members because he got insulted fairly frequently and never got any support from anyone. Even though he said it was "permanent", he was merely inactive for approximately two months. From December to Februari. As Timothy_Mikau returned to the forums at the end of February, he was actually known as a lyer and betrayer.

Eventually, he decided to get an utterly different name change (Alucard) to give a new whirl to his reputation onto the forums, he also changed his profile completely, a completely new avatar was in reasoning, too, new custom user title. He considered this as a new and yet fresh start onto the boards.

However, unfortunately he was still seen as his previous personality -Timothy_Mikau- he kept posting. Even though he was hated as hell by the community itself. At any rate, people considered him as ZU's most argumentative member and even meanest member.

In April '07, he practically forgot about ZeldaUniverse and registered at VGRC, Animeforums and AnimeWolken. Where he spent most of days posting like a simple member, nothing special happened until that one day...

An attracting feeling remembered him of ZeldaUniverse. Eventually, Alucard decided to return there under the name of Mithos Yggdrasill, 3 months had passed by again. So a name change is more than allowed then. He went posting like a regular member like he did on those other anime/manga-based forums/communities. Everything went well untill July, then he decided to go inactive once again.

Afterwards, he went to join a newer Zelda community: Namely ForsakenLegend, the one I'm posting on now. Ever since he joined, he was considered as a mature member. Untill THAT day came, he got a certain twist in his mind because of a particular happening which happened quite recently. As he was registered on ForsakenLegend under the name of Count Cutflake at first, he had been banned there exactly five times because of unacceptable behaviour, or simply because a particular individual couldn't stand Cutflake's personality, eventually he received an IP ban and permanent ban after a while. He never returned to the forum until October, he created a new account under the name of Captain Cutflake and started to actually become productive once again, short after he gained the status of Administrator, mainly because of his intelligence and computer knowlegde, even since then he decided to make something out of the forum and as that still stands today.

After all these happenings, he asked on every forum for a name change. The name which he will always be known with: Captain Cutflake.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• i likes alucard. :kitty: when you picked that name, was that alucard from hellsing, or from something else? otherwise, still cool. :D

tsk, tsk, tsk. some people just know how to ruin a good thing. -.- forums are suppose to nice places where fans of a similar liking can come together and chat with others who hopefully, have the same mindset. tis a shame really when you get a few bad apples who choose to use such places to badmouth others anoumously and make un-called for remarks. sad really. -_-
    but don't worry about it, if people want to start something, just brush them off your shoulder like the specs of dirt they really are. ^_^

~:triforce: :navi: Legends are more than just mere tales, they're events so incredible, they've made an eternal imprint on the face of history. :navi: :triforce:~

• Seeing as how the thread is called "Your Internet Life," and not "My internet Life", I'm going to assume that others are allowed to post their experiences, too. =P

Well, it all began earlier this year, about 4 months ago (wow, has it been that long?). I was looking for some images of characters from a game I was playing, called Breath of Fire. I found this wonderful site called Dragon-tear.net. It had something I had never heard of before: forums, places where people who don't know each other could talk about something they all loved. It was a Breath of Fire fansite, and I joined immediately, under the name bookking99. Everything was cool for over a month. Then, at the end of September, I was accused of having multiple user accounts. I was unaware that you couldn't do stuff like that, and had let other people access the site on my comp., making it appear that I had done something wrong, when really all I was doing was bringing people to the site. :( Then, I found a Zelda site called zeldaultimate.com, and I loved it. I was devastated when it shut down. Since then, I have drifted from site to site, and am currently a member on at least 10 forums, all under the name bookking99, or under my new name, Black_Mage.

There. You can comment and stuff.

• Oh man. This is going to be crazy.

A young naive boy who had just completed his first run of Twilight Princess, I yearned to have someone to talk to, to discuss the game without looking bad. A bright but not very motivated student in Intro to Computer Applications, I found the MFF also known as the Midna Fan Forum. Being much Noobish to the ways of the Forum, I found myself saying the wrong things, at the wrong time. I found myself constantly offending one of the Admins. Not too long after I joined, I was banned for the first time under the Alias of Mr. Goron. Promising to behave I was let back on. What a mistake. Long story short I have been banned on the Midna Fan Forum, over five times, under the names of:
    Mr. Goron (3)
    Tingle (1)
    Tingle 2 (1)
    ??? (1)
    Hatreds Incarnate (1)
    Happy Mask Salesman (?)

By this point I had no intention of making anyone happy, and called in the strikeforce, which consisted of my two Friends, together we trashed the forums (I feel really bad :() their aliases:
    Tingles Friend
    Tingle Junior.

Anyone that registers there with the name Tingle gets an instaban :(.

Angry, confused, betrayed I joined other sites to quench my need for Zelda forums, I joined:
    Exploding Deku Nut
    Kokiri Friends
    Zelda Dungeon
    Forsaken Legend
    Zelda Temple
    Zelda Dimension
    The Hylia
    Zelda Infinite
    Zelda Ultimate
    Ganons Tower
    Zelda Universe

And Also created three of my own Zelda related sites. Through the year I have learned much more about forums, and what is expected of me. I try to retain a good relationship with all members, and try to post as well as possible, however we all make mistakes.

I am on most Zelda related sites under the Alias of:
    Mr. Goron
    Happy Mask Salesman.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.