Posts by Midna

Oh man...this is my first BA chacter ever, so, please bear with me.

-Name:Midnight
    -Race: Demon
    -Height: 5 foot 2
    -Weight: 100 pounds
    -Weapons: He's got a large black sword and abow called Midnights Bow with an arrow called Dawns Arrow
    -Physical Attacks: He slaps and bites
    -Magical attacks: He can shot flames out of his mouth when angered and he uses a small orb called "Midnights Orb" which when he uses, will release the beast within and can inflict serious damage. But it can only be used twice.
    -Weakness: He can't be stircken hard on his head or hit hard in the face
    -Appearance: All black with red eyes peering thorugh the cloak he wears
    -Personality: Quiet, sometimes loses control and fightst to the death

-History/Bio: Midnight was taken away from his mother at two. The over Lord King Chewy wanted all the young ones taken away from thier mothers in order to get more children into the shop. As Midnight worked, he made friends with a young girl named Belle. Belle was a pretty young girl, long blonde hair and eyes soft as the sky. They both turned 12 when the terrible accident in the shop happened.

"Midnight! Where are you? Come on!"

"You know, it sucks at this place."

"Naw dur doofus." Belle said in a taunting voice

"Well, anyway, we better get to work."

As they began working on the large machine, the warden walked by. She was a mean warden, slapping the children whenever they disobeyed. Belle wasn't paying attention, and her hand got caught within the large mechine.

"Oh my god! Midnight, help me!"

"Belle! I...I..."

Midnight lunged forward but was to late, he watched in horror as Belle's arm was ripped off.
    On his way home, Midnight was sent into a deep devistasion. Then he met the figure, who bit him and turned him into a demon.

^^;

Your REAL name:Shannon :'(
    Age?:12
    Gender?:Female
    Personality?:Nice. I can get mean though.
    Favorite Hobby?:Saving stray dogs ^_^
    Favorite thing to do in a day?: Play with my chihuahua
    Favorite Game?:Wind Waker
    Favorite Zelda Game (if any)?:Wind Waker
    Favorite Book?:R.L Stines Death Door
    Favorite Television show?:Mythbusters
    Favorite movie?:Titanic
    Favorite type of music?: Pop and Rock
    Job?: ....

I almost had all of the figurines, then i bought an action replay and got them all lol. P.s.: the knuckle figurine sucks but hole. its just him sitting on a chair with him looking up at the cieling, and the guy who sits at the desk who makes the figurines dissappears lol.

hello, i want to start a freewebs site that utilizes html, and i would want a unique layout. If anyone can make me one that can be used with freewebs, that would be very helpful. I would fork over all of my rupees.!

hehe, wastin time, wastin posts hehe........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................u think i'll get rupees for all these dots?........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................44 weaner heads, #44!