General Rules

• [move]These rules should be read by all new members before they go on and begin posting in the forums.[/move]

Rule #.....

1.Do not double post. This means posting a second message right after your first one without anybody else's first reply. If you forgot to mention something in your message, use the modify feature.

2. Do not post redundant and stupid messages just to raise your amount of posts.

3.Messages that contain only one word or simple phrase will be most likely deleted.

4. Stay on topic. If you find your thoughts do not fit into any topic, suggest something to and admin, instead of using spam.

5. Do not try to tell lies to staff members unless they are out of their mind asking you personal questions.

6. Do not post links to any innapropriate websites without warning.

7. You sign up with a nickname so call people with there nick name, calling eachother by your real names is not a good idea and defeats all purpose, so refrain.

8. If you are told specifically to stop doing something by an admin, please obey.

9. Please don't cover the whole board with posts by topping off everyone else's posts. It's a form of spam and it's very annoying, so don't do it.

10. LANGUAGE:
    If you are one of those gamer-nerd sit on the computer all day 'owning noobs' kind of people, please keep the rediculous lingo off of these message boards. It truly isn't welcome. Also, refrain from using made up lingo. Who's going to understand it? Please just settle for English. Lastly, do not try to avoid word censoring by putting symbols in between your letters. Messages made with this technique will be either deleted or modified.

This should be it for the rules. I think I covered everything. Feel free to send me a message if you disagree with any of these rules or have a suggestion for a new rule. Thanks

Edited once, last by Rauru (February 9, 2006 at 4:31 PM).