OoT Beta

• Quote from mortuaries

I doubt they could really think of anything

could be the reason they cut it out

Pretty trivial reason to cut it out.... but the real reasons probably to keep it mysterious.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Strange.... i wonder what it would say when you get the triforce......

YOU HAVE RECIEVED THE TRIFORCE MAKE A WISH! Or something like that....

thats kind of what it was like in ALttP...
    but Nintendo took out the Triforce because it wouldn't fit in the storyline very well, or at least thats what I heard...hmm on those screens tht Mortituaies(?) put up Link looks kind of like a 3D version of the Link in LA...so again iam glad that they changed it up a lot :)

• Quote from zeypher

hmm on those screens tht Mortituaies(?) put up Link looks kind of like a 3D version of the Link in LA...so again iam glad that they changed it up a lot :)

i love the way you added 'tit' to my name hahah

Some more screens I found:

Hyrule Castle Town is obviously much bigger and more complex than the final one in OoT. Let's take a look at what could have been.

"Fairy" Forest (aka Kokiri Foresst)
    The "deep" Fairy forest was obviously later named Kokiri Forest. So, Miyamoto had planned the whole Fairy Forest idea from the start. Not much is known about what goes on with the "fairy forest" so far, but you did in fact meet up with the Great Deku Tree.

The Lost Woods

Zola Lake (aka Lake Hylia)

• oh sorry lol

hmm castle town looks a tad bit deserted, it's big...but empty...wow you can like tell that the beta version of OoT isn't as "dark" as the actual version because of the cartoony-like graphics...wow they sure did change up the game alot! imagine if this was the actual OoT and the actual one is the beta...weird...the world would be a very different place...and wtf is there a kid link in this??? because i see adult link killing queen gohma with three hearts...

• Man i really really want this, it looks awesome, i bet the story is wierd too....

• I also noticed that you can hold up to a 1000 rupees, if you see the four digits there in the screenshots.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

I also like the look of the poes.

Im not too sure on the poes I think I prefer the original version of them
    To me they look a little too bald and well they're bigger. In OoT theyre more like ghosts

who is the woman at lake hylia?

Also Queen Gohma is exactly the same here as OoT

• Malon went to lake hylia because she got hungry so she wanted some f***ing FISH!!! lol j/k

• I was thinking more on the lines of delivering milk but

that works too hahah

• Oh she was delivering milk to her baby dont you see her breast feeding :D LINK IS THE DADDY GASP!!

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

Oh she was delivering milk to her baby dont you see her breast feeding :D LINK IS THE DADDY GASP!!

okay lets not let this turn into a spam topic XD

Was this beta only released in Japan?

• Nah it wasn't released on purpose anyways it was leaked. Its downloadable as a rom.