Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• ^ Uses smiles too much.

"90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature."

I feel like hugging the person who made this.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• No, I use smilies too much

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Yeah, but I do almost everywhere else. =P

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• This message.... will do something XD

• How'd you edit that??

• Don't worry about it, it wasn't a major change or anything :smile:

• Hahaha
    *Wants to draw*

• Well... that was my Sonic pic :P

• Thanks, Tywar. I'm glad I signed up! :smile: