Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• Yup, roman numerals. Gotta love 'em.
    VIII-XXI

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ^heheh

I like your location, btw
    "As Tywar ran through the door, he kept spinning around to see where he was."
    LMAO

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• No, I've never heard of Role Play. Sounds cool, though.

• Oh okayz

• I read it! That was cool. I'm trying to remember some custom made characters of mine that are female (I make too many males =P)

• Heheh... sounds nice.

• You see, Ty is my middle name. That's how I came up with basicly came up with both Tywar and Tyna. I thought Ty was a wasteful name when I was a child, but I'm glad to have it. I have no idea what my screenname would be today if I didn't have that name xD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I saw that on the Post Your Name thread =P

• Orly...?

99.9% of myself thinks that my brother, Radkin, is idiotic and also that Ti-Link's signature is too big. Put this in your signature is you suggest that your not this .1%

That's from my signature on Zelda Universe xD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• ^834
    lol nice

• heheh yes you did :smile:

• What do you mean? I've posted all of my numbers.