Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• Nice. You left your mark =P

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• You're the one who started this thread! :laugh:
    It's all your territory!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Losing sight?

• Oh songs, okay :smile:

• Yup. I know that =P

• OMG I got Naruto O_o

• It's the one you'd be paired up with if you were a Naruto character

• I don't either =P

• Again... =P

• ur so funnie :laugh: =P