Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• I might join... but I'd be a noob at it :P

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Was the highest level you can get?
    ...Oh, no! We forgot to count XD

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Wait... what's HQ?

• So it's like the main part of your village, then? Alright.

• Eh, my dad can explain it better. You have your village, then inside your village, you have your town center, Lumber Camp, Clay pit, and Iron mine. Those give you your main resorse besides population which the farms supply you with. You don't need to upgrade your farm frequently, however. After you get up a lvl. five Town center and lvl. one barracks, you can build a smithy, which allows you to recruit spear men, swords men, axe men, and archers. The game suggests you recruid spears first because one, they can cary more loot once you raid a town, and two, they attack faster. But before you even recruit people, I suggest you get your resourses about to 70 an hour. And, that's basicly it for the first part of the game. And this is where I'm at, too. It's the second day playing.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~