Who's the moderator?

• Well... that was harsh, but somewhat true; Dark Link, your speech was rather generic, and it sounded like you were campaigning for mayor in a small town. n_n

Oh, that's what I liked about SMF; the notification if someone posted while you were typing... sorry about that, DL. Carry on.

I'm usually straight to what I say, dear Twistkill. Whether it is harsh or not.

Right...But, I'd really like this job here, And Yeah, Maybe if I sounded like a campainging mayor, It's because I want this. Plus, I'd be very active, as I am now. And I want to try my hardest, This site, Is the site I wanted to mod on the most, Plus, It's mostly like a real life job. You've got to hear stuff from the members (customers) and you have to make the right desicions, If you mess up, You've got to face the music. If you cant handle it, then don't apply, But I know I could, It's just a matter of thought.

Freaking hell. Everyone wants to be a moderator, not just you, obviously.
    Even I personally want to be one, but did I ever receive and "audition"? No. And I'm not typing an a big generic speech which forces people to vote for me intrinsically.
    I'm not even on the poll for God's sake...And why? Because I'? not active enough.
    That's plainly BS, seriously, I have a life. And I don't intend to spend 24/7 of my time on one or another community.

• I thought I was going to be a mod with Mythical....You told me that on MSN...whatever...this is a bunch of shit -_-