Name:Shiru!

Hair color:Silver

Eyes color:Blue

Race:Human

Height:7,5

Weight:78,4 LBS

Armor:Robin cloth and rave

Weapons:Sword(and huge one!)

Physical Attacks:Sword...he can use his sword using the rave he can upgrade his sword to diferents type of swords....

Magical attacks:Rave.....he uses his rave to change his sword to different types...He can use the rave as magic armor too!
    Weakness:since he is too light he is always push around because strongest characters....And when the rave runs out of power he has no armor and his sword comes plain

Appearance:He is 16 wears some jeans....a robin cloth he has silver hair whit blue eyes he often wears a hat in raini days....

Personality:well he always think he can do it all alone

History:Well Shiruwas born in the 17 of January in 1990 he was born on an small island called Sunset island(called like that for his perfect sunsets!)But shiru losted his dad one day....her mother never told him why..but Shiru just keep going on whit his life.Since his island had nice sunsets he always saw different kinds of people because that was a tourist island.....he often walked in the beach sawing the sunset.....Until one day....one man bringing an object little,tyny,pequenito that looked like a sword handed over to shiru....

Shiru:why are you handing me this?

Strange man:you got the sword of destyni in your house right?

Shiru:you mean my father's sword?

Strange man:Then you are! you are the next rave master

Shiru:I AM WHAT?

Strange man:look when your dad dyed it was because he when in a journey to stop evil man....ACCSES DENIED!i will tell more in my story

ok thats for all happy now?

• O well i will added hey why they you take me 5 posts when i play the arcade?

That's a bit off topic. PM Half Pint about that... Glitchy...

The Story is branched off the "Rave Master" or whatever show right? I'm sorry, but we accept only "original" characters. Change him to be more original.

Another thing:

Improvements needed:

Appearance,
    Height and weight ratio: (A 7 foot 5 man cannot be 75 pounds. That'll mean he is just skin and bones),

Edit:

Ok most of this is Rave Master. I'm not going to accept this unless you change that.