Shrukan's artsy topic (56 kbers beware the links!)

• *copy'd*
    Armour: He wears thin plates of steel around his shoulders, torso, and thighs. To make him not as heavier then he already is. These plates are attached to a not so thick or thin blue jacket that cant be very easily removed. The plates around the thighs are attached to something similar to army pants which have many pockets.

Weapons: He has a Wide verity of melee weapons. His most prized possession is his ancient long sword that has engravings that are unknown to him. This sword does confuse enemies my creating illusions with the tracking of where the sword was. Its very valuable so he tries to let no harm to come to it. His main swords are duel Katina and short swords. To be even more safe, he has hidden even small knifes in his boots.

Appearance:Tywar sticks out like a sore thumb, overlooking a entire crowd. Tywar's hair sticks out above his head about a little more than an inch. The hair on the back of his neck bairly go farther below his shoulders. He has darker shades of brown the farther you go upward to the top of his head. You rarely see him wearing glasses for he only reads in privacy. Tywar is far sighted and wears small glasses that can break easily. Tywar wears nothing that would make him look like he is in a clan. No jackets, emblems, tattoos, etc, etc. Tywar wears long brown boots and contains small blades in the souls and can come out whenever he desires.

Race: Irregular human

Sex: Male

Hair: Brown.

Eyes: Teal

Weight: 178 pounds.

Height: 6 Feet, 1 1\4 inches.

I'm positive you would need more than just this, but I'm not quite sure yet. Just him standing up straight, all I have in mind right now.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~