• Of course it's not, but you can not say I'm not doing my job. I banned Tywar for that little incident and you even let him off the hook, then you tell me I need to be stricter? I don't "sit back" to anything. I take control of situations when it's needed, not whenever I feel like it, because that's actually considered abuse. Also, I apologized for the ZD situation many times. Those "snags" in the past were very petty things that you're holding against me because you don't like me anymore. >_>

Once again, I told you exactly that NOTHING was taken as an insult!

1) Tywar over reacted because he thought you hurt me and he was defending me. I swear to god I saw all the shit you guys did and I really didn't like it. I believe not once, but a few times you were insulting him or you were continuing the fight!

2) Fine. Its abuse. Fine!

3) Yes you did applogize and what you said to me on MSN. "I felt laz and never got around to it." Its a simple fricken thing to do Twistkill. all you have to do is go edit my sig and remove all the words. I would have been happy with that.

4) The ZD thing was a "snag" that I didn't like. That and the shoutbox on the old Zelda Temple forums

This topic has no further use and I'm just going to de-mote HGuardian and the only Super Mod that will be on is Muigi.