Prince of Persia: Rival Swords

• I thought this deserved a topic because I wasted money on the game. It fooled me first of all. I had thought it was the Wii game after The Two Thrones, but sure enough, It is the Two Thrones. A different case with wording and pictures, had me confused. I have a personal grudge agianst the makers, but The game is alright, actualy. I liked the dark prince and the way how he used his chain. Well, thoughts?

Holy sh/t! I got the 16,000th post! =D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• there are actually very subtle differences and a few extra levels added to it...nothing much, it's prety much the same as the one on the psp only fit for the wii.

Well, I wouldn't know because of the absense of a PS2, PS3, or PSP. And I'm glad they arent here o_O The only time when I played a PoP game was Sands of Time on my PS2(which has been broken for a long time now) a long time ago. A great game actualy, but simple, I'm afraid...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• lol Sands of Tme was byfar the best, followed closely by Two Thrones...Warrior Within was prolly the worst game in my oppinion...because it was just too sporadic.

I never got a chance to play the Warrior within due to the lack of PS2 D:

Since I'm talking about PoP now, It reminds me of a loop hole. You rember at the end of the Sands of Time...

Display Spoiler

Where the prince says the exact same thing over agian when he started the game? That makes it seem like its an infinate hole. He begins to tell of a story, in a story, in a story, and so on and so forth. BUT! At the end of Rival Swords Farah asks how he really knew her name. That also starts the whole series over agian.

Thoughts?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]