Red Cross don't like my blood!

• Ah, back on the forum (I forgot the URL before...>.<). This is more of a lament than a rant, but I felt it would be approiate here.

About 2 weeks ago there was a blood drive at my school, along with the other charities. I didn't donate to the other charities because they wanted money, and I wanted to do something that would directly effect an individual, rather than be spread out amongst a collection of people each getting a meager amount. So I signed up, got through all the other qualifications, and then they had to test my blood iron level. As it turns out, my blood iron level was 37%, 1 percent below the required criteria. As my blood quality was a little off, they had to reject me. Now I have to wait 2 months before they'll allow me to try again...Meh, more spinach for me!

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• We have a blood drive today. They told that Diabetic people can now donate blood. I told my grandma this and she said," No, they are just idiots! I cant donate blood!"
    Well, first of all g-ma, they're trained to know blood.

But, I have a phobia of needles and I am not old enought to donate. My sister will be in February though!!!

1% off is a big difference?!!! Just suck his blood and get it over with goddamnit!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.