[Shrukan]Jak Mortalluis' Training

• As I walk up to the mysterious looking building, I notice people aren't there. I get in and find no clock. I find no one. "Ah!" I said. I have just remmebered I boight a watch and left it in my case. "Where is that thing?!" I screamed as I searched through his case. "Ahah! Right here.......7 o' clock?! Im early by 6 hours. Well, while im here might as well train." I was looking for a gym or field I could use. So, I looked and found a training room and some dummies. 6 hours later the bell rang. I looked at my schedule and I saw I only had one class: Shrukan's Training. "I'm the king of a planet and I have to train?!" Screamed I. "ATTENTION!" said Shrukan, the muscular person. The room went gloomy and dark. Shadows creeped against the equipment. One of the students shivered and whispered to me," I heard this is the toughest teacher here. You fail, he will personally and literally kick your butt out of here and shoot an arrow at you for disappointment."
    "Pay attention Kye!" yelled Shrukan, once kind looking, now fierce. "Yes sir!" Kye screached.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Here's how you should have made the post, seperating wise:

Bold words: Spelling mistakes
    Underline: Not following character's guideline. See the character's topic.

--------

You could have expanded more on the area around Jak.

Things along to that sort. You have this many mistakes in your post, grammar wise:

Tenses: 2
    Spelling: 3
    Capitalization: 1
    Apostrophe use: 2
    Characters misuse: 2

Try to improve on the next post.

• OoC:You're the teacher....you got some spelling mistakes in your re-do too!
    Do you want me too continue or re-do the post?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I bolded the spelling mistakes, and Firefox 2.0 never caught any spelling mistakes in my post.

Continue the story, and make sure you use Shrukan correctly.

OoC: I beg to differ. Your first post had grabbed spelled wrong as grabebd.

BiC:

"Now, today we're traning. Get up!" Shrukan explained.

"YES SIR!" the hole class said but I. Shrukan saw me not standing up. "What was that Joan?" "Huh? What are you talking about?"I interrogated. "GET UP AND SAY: YES SIR!"

Joan got up slowly and said, " Sir yes sir." "What was that?" Shrukan yelled with people chuckling in the back. I became stiff. "SIR YES SIR!" "Much better, you got a detention after class.

NOW GO TO THE TRANING FIELD!" Shrukan yelled. "SIR YES SIR!" in unison the class said. Automatically the calls lined up and to a straight perfect line. Shrukan then explained what to do and gave the kids their traning weapons: gold dust forged steel swords. "Is this safe for traning, sir?" I asked. "Yes it is, and no one has gotten hurt since 7800 years ago!" Shrukan said with a mighty roar.

"For three hours we trained and sweated. Then we were given long bamboo sticks about 10 foot long. They were greenish-yellow and had brown in some spots.

We had to all fight Shrukan at once for 3 hours. When we were done Shrukan yelled, " IF THAT'S ALL YOUZ GOTs DIN GIMME A HUNDRED PUSH-UPS NOW!" So we did, and left, for the rest of the day.

• Once again, same bold and underlining..

STRUCTURING:

- When a new person talks, it's a new paragraph as so:

Remember, Shrukan is only 15 and he doesn't speak like a real Army Sargent. He is more calmer, but easily angered by a few minor details.

Shrukan is a somewhat middle-ages character, so he knows nothing about guns and army talk.

Got it?

• *sigh* Got it. But in a story you dont really put spaces when someone talk. Or else the Harry Potter books would be 4 times as long.

• 0_0 you are right! I have the 7th book here and it does that, But it doesnt have that extra space. It's more like this:

"Look!" A dude said.
    "Where?!" Another dude said. He looked around and.....you get the point.
    "Up there!" BObfilly dongly head said.