• Put any jokes you find and put them here.

Theres an Italian, a Hobo, and a gay person that goes to hell. The Devil says that he will give their lives back if they give up what they value the most. The Italian can't have pizza, the Hobo can't have money that wasn't given to him, and the gay person can not have intercourse with another man. They are back on earth while many days have gone buy. The Italian said "That it! I can't take it anymore!" he walks into a pizza store and grabs himself a slice. Poof! The hobo is walking down the street and he spots a hundred dollar bill. He bends over to pick it up. Poof! Poof!

[/end]

It will take smart person to figure that out.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• ...:/ That was severly odd.

I got one!

A little girl is taking a shower with her mother, when the mom says:
    "Don't look up or down."
    She looks up "Mom, what are those?"
    So the mom says "Thier my headlights."
    Then she looks down. "Mom, what's that?"
    The mom says "It's my garage."

The next day, she takes a shower with her father.
    "Don't look down." He said.
    She looks down. "Dad, what's that?"
    "That's my car." He replied.

Then one night she sleeps with them and the both say "Don't look down."
    She looks down and screams

"MOM! QUICK! TURN ON YOUR HEADLIGHTS! DAD'S CAR IS PARKED IN YOUR GARAGE!"

• This is a joke I did with me and Tetra.

Me: Hey, Tetra, you know how we both like Kiba and Gaara?

Tetra: Hell yeah!

Me: Did you see what they did in that one episode?

Tetra: Did what?

Me: Did what? *evil grin*

Tetra: OH MY GOD! SHANNON! THAT'S SO NASTY! *laughs head off*

• Two men were digging a ditch on a very hot day. One said to the other, "Why are we down in this hole digging a ditch when our boss is standing up there in the shade of a tree?" "I don't know," responded the other. "I'll ask him."

So he climbed out of the hole and went to his boss. "Why are we digging in the hot sun and you're standing in the shade?" "Intelligence," the boss said. "What do you mean, ?intelligence'?"

The boss said, "Well, I'll show you. I'll put my hand on this tree and I want you to hit it with your fist as hard as you can." The ditch digger took a mighty swing and tried to hit the boss' hand. The boss removed his hand and the ditch digger hit the tree. The boss said, "That's intelligence!"

The ditch digger went back to his hole. His friend asked, "What did he say?" "He said we are down here because of intelligence." "What's intelligence?" said the friend. The ditch digger put his hand on his face and said, "Take your shovel and hit my hand."

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• There was once a man who got into an argument with a witch. The witch decided to put a curse on the man as a punishment. The curse meant that he could only say one word a year and could not write anything either. However, he could save up his words, so if he didn’t say a word one year, he could say 2 the next etc.

One day, he met the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, the woman of his dreams. He realized that he had very strong feelings for her and wanted to tell her that he loved her.

He waited 3 years, and on the third year, he realized he wanted to say ’my darling’ also, he waited two more years. He had now waited five years, but realised that he wanted to marry her so he waited four more years to talk to her.

On the ninth year without talking, the man could finally say to her ’I love you, my darling, will you marry me?’ He went round to her house and said these nine words. To which the love of his life replied, ’Pardon?’

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.