In Character thread: Mountains, dead ahead!

• In requestment of Ti-Link, I made another IC thread. Sorry, Shrukan =/

Introduction

You had been boarded a ship, not too long ago, just to see some fantastic mountains everyone has been talking about for months. You had heard there had been a resort near the snow-covered peaks, and that its service was the absulute best. That they had a spa, pools, libarys, and many more that other people's personalities would fit into. Just one day before landing, your ship had came in contact into what appeared to be a very small mound wich look like, to you, a pile of rocks, and had put a breach into your ships hull. Not too long from that, you had been washed up at the mountain's shore, and followed its trail to the resourt, where you will soon relax.

Rules

- Make good posts, like two sentences.
    - No AIM speek, and have good grammar.
    - You can only post once you have submited - and has been approved - your character.
    - You must talk in the personality of your character
    - Be sure to post a link to which character(s) your using, and and change the color of ever character that your have. I'll make a "list" of them so we all know who we are.
    - Don't mention any "creator".
    - Also, have a brief introduction sentence on how your character had made his/her way to the resourt.
    - Anything out of character must be represented with "((" and "))"
    - Feel free to post your emotions by smiles, somewhat like: "=D", "=/", and "-.-"
    - Have fun. ^_^

~_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_~

Tywar - Tywar
    Ti-Link - X Vitros Lima (Vitros' Fire Fox)
    Shrukan - Shrukan Caelestis
    Alera - Aronath Bahtra
    CourageWielder - Anna Lawson
    Radkin - Radkin Blade
    hea777 - Peng-You

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• ((Using Vitros = Normal Font.))

*wakes up in a face-down position, feeling a strange, but somehow relaxing surface to the ground as his vision began to come to*

...ugh....wh...what... *pushes himself up to his feet and stares upwards at the enormous structure of moutains, snow littering the tops*

....Oh! Right. That resort... *reaches into his pocket to look at the small map of the mountain ranges*

...lets see....this path is correct...

*follows the path which was barely noticable without activating his left eye; in which he followed for nearly an hour, enjoying the crunching of snow beneth his feet as the three floored resort, built half-way into the mountain's peak, slowly came into view*

...O_o....this...is....GREAT! ^_^ *runs to make a reservation*

• *Is already inside the resort while waiting for access inside while reading a book. After a moment, Tywar notices X Vitros, just standing there. He gets up*

Glad to see you once more. You haven't seen me, because I had been on that ship, too, and recovered quickly and faster than you did. So I explored out and found my destination at the start. But in the first place, I am glad to see that your actualy alive. Dispite this place being so enjoyable, I've heard rumors about the danger outside... but I bet it's nothing. I am Tywar.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• *Is already inside the resort while waiting for access inside while reading a book. After a moment, Tywar notices X Vitros, just standing there. He gets up*

Glad to see you once more. You haven't seen me, because I had been on that ship, too, and recovered quickly and faster than you did. So I explored out and found my destination at the start. But in the first place, I am glad to see that your actualy alive. Dispite this place being so enjoyable, I've heard rumors about the danger outside... but I bet it's nothing. I am Tywar.

((you don't HAVE to type in third-person, but if you want to, go ahead =P))

*didn't hear a word he said as he soars in a dash toward the counter* Excuse me, miss?

Manager: Mm? Yes?

Could you...get me a room here?

Manager: Of course. I'll be right with you. *walks toward the back of the counters*

*waits on his elbows*

• Excuse me?... Had you not even listened to my lecture?... *Sighs* Teenagers today...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• *hears the man from a chair in the corner of the lobby* Hm? Were...you talking to m-...*gets a closer look of the man* .....no way....Tywar?

((I was standing up... Next to you. Learn how to read o_O =P))

Supprise, supprise... Your that teenager that caused me so much trouble, aren't you? I must congratulate you in the first place. But thats a done deal. If I am correct, we didn't even go through a proper greeting. Hello, I am Tywar. User of the lights. Glad to see your actual alive, to say agian because you weren't paying attetion... >.<

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• =/.....>_> Soooorry. You were going on for so long, I thought you were talking to someone else. =P

*shakes his hand* Good to see you again though. How long has it been...since the hotel?

It's only been a few months... Enough for my wounds to recover >.<

Manager: Sir, your room is ready. That and your free to roam the resort however you please. *smiles*

*Wispers* "I'd like to roam alittle. I'm a bit curious about you."

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• It's only been a few months... Enough for my wounds to recover >.<

Manager: Sir, your room is ready. That and your free to roam the resort however you please. *smiles*

*Wispers* "I'd like to roam alittle. I'm a bit curious about you."

*pops his head toward the manager, forgotten about his room* Oh! Thank you miss. ^_^ *takes his cardkey off the counter and shakes his head at Tywar*

• *begins to roam around with X Vitros. They walk into a center room.*

So Vitros... How can you conjure up so many things that you had used agianst me? First ice, then increadible speed, how...? How can you do such feats? Doesen't sound very likely a human being would ever be able to do.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• *begins to roam around with X Vitros. They walk into a center room.*

So Vitros... How can you conjure up so many things that you had used agianst me? First ice, then increadible speed, how...? How can you do such feats? Doesen't sound very likely a human being would ever be able to do.

That's right. ^_^ I'm half-human. *walks toward a list on a nearby wall and reads it down and memorizing the map with his photographic memory*

• That's right. ^_^ I'm half-human. *walks toward a list on a nearby wall and reads it down and memorizing the map with his photographic memory*

Half human?! *goes back into a quiet voice* Whats that supposed to mean to me? o_O *looks around to see who all is here and who had paid attetion to him as he made his outburst*

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Half human?! *goes back into a quiet voice* Whats that supposed to mean to me? o_O *looks around to see who all is here and who had paid attetion to him as he made his outburst*

O_o;....I'm....sorry if...that offends you. *memorizes the last of the map*

• O_o;....I'm....sorry if...that offends you. *memorizes the last of the map*

No, no, it's not that, more like it's supprisingly... I didn't see it coming >.<

I've always had a thirst to learn more, and that just mostly solved my answers, but not all of them. What kind of childhood have you had?...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• No, no, it's not that, more like it's supprisingly... I didn't see it coming >.<

I've always had a thirst to learn more, and that just mostly solved my answers, but not all of them. What kind of childhood have you had?...

*looks around at the series of hallways leading to rooms while listening to him* ...well...I don't know what you from Earth would call...normal, but I guess my childhood up to about age 10 was pretty good. >_>

• *looks around at the series of hallways leading to rooms while listening to him* ...well...I don't know what you from Earth would call...normal, but I guess my childhood up to about age 10 was pretty good. >_>

Thats how life's most abnormal people are created. Rampaging killers, suicidal maniacs, terrorists, and many other kinds of people are created. The smart and wise few of that group grow up to be sucessful, realizing what they are allowed to do... You see, the most abnormal people are, up to its definition, to be "not normal", but in the first place, there is no definition of "being normal", you see. So how is it possible for any of this to be true? Quote me on this if you wish, Vitros, but life is full of turns, if you don't turn fast enough, you might end up in the corner of a wall, and thats where everything stops. For me on the other hand, it seems like my life will never end. Not in the term of "eternal life", of course, but it seems like my questions will never be answered. You see, I don't know who my parents were. I was found on the doorsteps of a church, which is why I've been trained to be holy. But ever since, I've been looking for answers... looking for who my parents are... I've thought of this, all my life, and I guess they never understood the meaning of normal... I guess I was, so called, "too abnormal"... *covers eyes for a moment to think* ...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Thats how life's most abnormal people are created. Rampaging killers, suicidal maniacs, terrorists, and many other kinds of people are created. The smart and wise few of that group grow up to be sucessful, realizing what they are allowed to do... You see, the most abnormal people are, up to its definition, to be "not normal", but in the first place, there is no definition of "being normal", you see. So how is it possible for any of this to be true? Quote me on this if you wish, Vitros, but life is full of turns, if you don't turn fast enough, you might end up in the corner of a wall, and thats where everything stops. For me on the other hand, it seems like my life will never end. Not in the term of "eternal life", of course, but it seems like my questions will never be answered. You see, I don't know who my parents were. I was found on the doorsteps of a church, which is why I've been trained to be holy. But ever since, I've been looking for answers... looking for who my parents are... I've thought of this, all my life, and I guess they never understood the meaning of normal... I guess I was, so called, "too abnormal"... *covers eyes for a moment to think* ...

=/...you're...*looks at the glass-made ceiling of the lobby* ....looking for your family as well...hm?

• Sadly, yes. *Removes his hand from his face* They could be on the gassy planet of Jupiter, for all I know. I know so much, but even that, is too little...

So close....yet....*a water orb slowly appears in his palm, reflecting back his saddened face* ...so far....*crushes it and walks down a hallway leading to the pool*