In Character thread: Mountains, dead ahead!

• Fine! I'm not the brains of this DUO! XD
    *He said still on his ass*
    ((XD))

Wait! Why don't we just have a walk, you know, to strech our legs and get to catch up... y'know?
    *Getting up while saying so*

• Fine! I'm not the brains of this DUO! XD
    *He said still on his ass*
    ((XD))

*facepalms* You're not supposed to give in! =/ Now get up. *strikes him before he can get up to his feet with a small ice pillar from behind him to knock him back to his feet*

Why? I'm lazy. Besides, halfway up, I'll give in to my want to use my ice magic. XP

• *Facepalms*
    Ack! Not again! XD
    *points at above post*
    NEW IDEA! How about we have a friendly little spar? ^_^
    *He said while grabbing the handle of his lightning katana on his back*

• *Facepalms*
    Ack! Not again! XD
    *points at above post*
    NEW IDEA! How about we have a friendly little spar? ^_^
    *He said while grabbing the handle of his lightning katana on his back*

Well...I guess I could see if you've improved any since our last meeting. Huh? ^_^

*stands with his hands behind him back* You strike first of couse.

• Okay... ^_^
    *Unshithes his sword standing in place for a few seconds*
    HERE I COME! >=)
    *He leeps and lands in front of him and goes for the mid section*

• Okay... ^_^
    *Unshithes his sword standing in place for a few seconds*
    HERE I COME! >=)
    *He leeps and lands in front of him and goes for the mid section*

*the sword slashes through his torso, only for his entire chest to collapse in water, as his entire body too, splashed to the ground*

• Looked easy... xP
    *Tries to find the true Vitros by kicking and punching them hard enough to where the crumble back to the snow*
    Where ARE you?! xD

((Last post for tonight, T.T))

• Looked easy... xP
    *Tries to find the true Vitros by kicking and punching them hard enough to where the crumble back to the snow*
    Where ARE you?! xD

((Last post for tonight, T.T))

((we'll continue tomorrow. ^_^ 'night))

*the last two join hands as one swings the other into Radkin, in which the one that hit him, was the last clone; as it freezes over, and explodes against Radkin on contact*

• ((Well, let's see if we can't do just as good as last night, eh? ^_^))
    *Upon impact, Radkin flew a small ways and landing and sliding his feet in the snow*
    GOOD hit! ^_^
    *Then he does a jump kick at Vitros chest*
    HYA!

• ((Well, let's see if we can't do just as good as last night, eh? ^_^))
    *Upon impact, Radkin flew a small ways and landing and sliding his feet in the snow*
    GOOD hit! ^_^
    *Then he does a jump kick at Vitros chest*
    HYA!

*taps his foot against the snow as the snow covers Vitros' front in a wall, as well as letting Radkin's foot sink into the shield, not letting him come back out*

Come on Rad. ^_^ That was too original. *summons an ice pillar from behind the wall of snow, crashing it through the wall, and into Radkin's chest, sending him soaring into a hill of snow*

• Damn! That kinda hurt y'know... XD
    *Comes out of the snow and starts giving Vitros a volley of well aimed(Or supposed to be. xD) punches and kicks*
    HYA-YA-YA-YA-YA-HAH!

• Damn! That kinda hurt y'know... XD
    *Comes out of the snow and starts giving Vitros a volley of well aimed(Or supposed to be. xD) punches and kicks*
    HYA-YA-YA-YA-YA-HAH!

*activates his eye as Radkin makes his approach, sidestepping and guarding multiple punches and kicks as fast and faster then Rad, as he is a fighter of speed more then strength alone*
    *as he's blocking* Looks like you've drawn in a crowd my friend. ^_^ *finding an opening, lands both his feet on Rad's chest and jump-kicks off, flipping backwards and landing while withdrawing X Blade*

• OW...!
    0.o" Do you really have to, or want to pull that out, now? xD
    Alright, then... Here I come! ^_^
    *Again withdraws his lightning katana and starts charging it up... but with only half the normal power...*
    *First he comes at him vertically*
    NYA!

• OW...!
    0.o" Do you really have to, or want to pull that out, now? xD
    Alright, then... Here I come! ^_^
    *Again withdraws his lightning katana and starts charging it up... but with only half the normal power...*
    *First he comes at him vertically*
    NYA!

*using the Russian Evelope, ducks below his strike and sticks him with the tip of his blade in the shoulder blade before shudder=-stepping behind him*

I saw that resistance in your blade. Don't hold back my friend. ^_^ Let your blade shine with all its strength, because that is what it wants.

Mine, just can't unless I'm in emotional stress.

• Okay... As you wish. ^_^
    *Back flips out of the way and finishes the charging process*
    *Gives Vitros a volley of strikes from every direction.*
    NYA-YA-HAH-HA-YA-HAH!
    ((*Points to above post*I said VERTICALLY, by the way! xD))

• Okay... As you wish. ^_^
    *Back flips out of the way and finishes the charging process*
    *Gives Vitros a volley of strikes from every direction.*
    NYA-YA-HAH-HA-YA-HAH!
    ((*Points to above post*I said VERTICALLY, by the way! xD))

((I know. I ducked as I stabbed you, then shudder-stepped as the blade was coming down on me. Sorry, should've made that clearer. ^_^;))

*uses his eye as he parrys and counters his blows while using the snow beneth his feet to move his feet accordingly*

*as he parrys a blow from the electrified blade* I might as well point out a few things. ^_^ *hilt strikes him in the chest to back him off a ways*

It is futile to try to be faster then me. You'll have to change your strategy Rad.

((might as well teach while I can. =P))

• Sure thing, buddy. ^_^
    *Comes up to Vitros, feign strikes him from the left, BUT instead, comes around and strikes him in the gut with the butt of his sword... While he is bent over he drop kicks him hard enough to lay him out, the he walks to him and points his sword at his chin*
    How was that? ^_^
    *The crown stands in awe of what just happen, but they don't notice*
    *He the offers his friend a hand to stand up*
    Need a hand? ^_^