• i know what it is now, :tongueup:

its a chimney

That is 100% correct =P

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Black I am and much admired,
    men seek me until they're tired.
    When they find me, they break my head,
    and take me from my resting bed.
    What am I?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Yep, you're right :smile:

• This is the riddle of the Sphinx.
    The answer is man because in the morning (as a baby) he crawls, in the afternoon (mid-age) he walks on two legs, and in the evening (a senior) he walks with a cane.

• The answer is man because he crawls as a baby with all four limps, (morning)

then walks with 2 legs later in life (afternoon)

and then uses a cane when he is Old (Night)

Riddle King Strikes again :tongueup:

EDIT: :cursing: Looks like somebody else done it before me,

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• 1.) There is a frog, dead in the middle of an island. If he swims north, the distance to the mainland is 2 meters. If he swims south, the distance to the mainland is 3 meters. If he swims east or west, the distance is 4 meters. Which way does he swim?

2.) Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

• Number 1) the frog goes nowhere, coz he is Dead :tongueup:

Number 2) the answer is yesterday, today and tommorrow :tongueup:

Riddle King Strikes Again :tongueup:

• Correct, "Riddle King"! :wink:

• You must read a lot of books. o0

Ok, if you get this right, I'll KNOW you have read this book...

A big moron and a little moron are standing on a bridge. The big moron started jumping up and down, and the bridge started shaking. The big moron fell off. Why didn't the little moron fall off the bridge?

• lols hmmmmm, ok, lets see,

maybe the big moron got sad and Jumped off the bridge, whereas the little moron was happy and didn't feel like jumping off bridges

• Maybe it's because the little moron isn't on the same bridge as the big moron. XD

• maybe the big moron was in the middle of the bridge where is shaked more.

the little moron was on the bridge but somehwere where the shakes are less