• Now, supposing Link ever settles down at some point in the series,

Who do you think it would be?

I personally think Malon or Saria. I know Saria is a Kokiri and therfore, always a child, but I think something could happen. She could go to the Deku Tree and lift the immortality or something... I dunno. I just like the idea.

• Yes... Yes...! Genious! 'Tis a hybrid! *Plows over the citizens of Hyrule to get to the king* King Daphanes Hyrule! I present to you, a mixed hybrid of a Kokiri from the forest, and a Hylian! What do you suppose you call it, your highness? Wait, wait! Let's call it a dud!

*ahem*... Zelda is mostlikely the girl Link would spend his life with. Well, that is when Nintendo never gives Link a break. It will never happen, by the way. Such scenes will cause such things to be higher than "E" >.>

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• It depends on which game/timeline you're talking about. It's possible that the TP Link ended up with Zelda, while we don't know about the OoT Link, since he continued into MM, and it didn't really say much about him after that (heck, he could have died coming back from Termina, for all we know). I haven't played PH, so I don't really know how WW Link ended up, but I can wager a guess...