Member Picture Topic

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

I would expect that on a forum, unless you have cleverly devised a way to actually speak over to us.

Yup.

You clearly contradict yourself. That I look comparatively feminine.
    Everyone said I was a bit feminine on my previous picture, now, you mention
    that I look still feminine. And "less" than "a bit" doesn't exist.
    Now I wonder, how will you cleverly devise to speak over to us...

• Well, I win, you lose.
    Anyway, I'm still waiting for more comments...

• Shrukan, sorry to ruin your good laugh, but that picture is 2 years old. *Whispers*

• Quote from Shrukan

Ok. quit the spamming please.

Shrukan i wasn't spamming, i was making a statement, that should everyone should know. In fact I'm putting it in my Sig.

• You look... smart. Oh and in your personal text below your Avatar you spelled retarded wrong.

• Who says that Tim is femimine? even though he didnt create ZG, he acts like the big daddy! XD

lol, nice Desquode XD
    Dont look down at yourself, get ready for the future, act bright! saying "what a piece of sh/t" to yourself isnt going to do a single thing XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I was just joking, i meant no offense, and i already sent him an email apologizing, I never meant to make him mad, I was just joking.... I do that a lot.

• My scanner works. Im the one on the far left, radkin is besides me. This isnt my best picture, shadup >.> Its the best thing I have right now, I dont have a picture with just me. Ignore everyone else.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Quote from Shrukan

lol. Nice to see what you look like. lol.

That picture is from last year, back when my youngest brother had his birthday. By glasses are broke, and I only have my lenses :( heres an "Aw" Picture at my youngest bro...

My previous pups... :(

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• He wanted to get rid of his diaper and let the dog give him a blowjob, that's it!
    j/k

A really sweet picture of you, looking at it is unevitable.

• Quote from Timothy

He wanted to get rid of his diaper and let the dog give him a blowjob, that's it!
    j/k

A really sweet picture of you, looking at it is unevitable.

The picture with the baby isnt me, Its my youngest brother with the pups I had. It explains the picture above the one with the baby in it. XD sorry!

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Quote from Tywar

The picture with the baby isnt me, Its my youngest brother with the pups I had. It explains the picture above the one with the baby in it. XD sorry!

I said "he", not "Tywar" ;)