• This is my very first character.

Name: Anna Lawson

Race: Hylian

Sex: Female

Hair: Brunette with blonde streaks going down the middle

Eyes: Ice blue

Weight: 110 lbs. 6oz.

Height: 5'8"

Weapons: Anna has a basic metal sword and wooden shield The sword is a gleaming silver with ancient Hylian inscirptions. Her sheild is carved out of the best wood in Hyrule. She has basic melee weapons which include a hookshot, bow and arrows, and a pair of iron boots.

Armour: She wears heavy metal armour that covers up her torso and shoulders. Anna has weak leg and arm armour which goes down until it reaches her ankles and wrists. She possesses an old knights helmet from which she recieved from her father.

Strengths: Anna's strengths are her mind and body. Her rock hard determination and toned body help her to succeed in battling even the toughest foes. She uses her foes stenghths to her advantage by first studying their strategy and then attacking.

Weaknesses: Anna's strengths reach a limit but her weaknesses do not. She is weak to earth and partially weakened by water. Anna's delimma is that she can't swim too well. She's recently went from floating to walking.

Skills/Magic: Since Anna was previously part of the shadow race, her skills and magic levels are off the charts. Her ability to contact spirits is matched in level with her magic skills. Anna's magic rules over fire, ice, dark, light, and energy.
    Fire:/100
    Ice:/91
    Energy:/35
    Dark:/42
    Light:/100
    Anna is a novice sorceress who dreams of fighting the masters one day. She trained under the Twili until they were banished into the Twilight Realm about 3,000 years ago. She took up training light just days after she met X Vitros. He helped her gain control over the powers Anna has now.

Appearance: Anna is a normal Hylian with pointy ears. Her eyes are a dazzling ice blue, her hair long and curly with light blonde streaks. She is tall, thin and built up with muscle from shoulder to foot. Her outfit is a two piece skintight suit that protects from dark, earth, and water magic.

Personality: Anna is considered by many people to be the most serious person ever. She never laughs at jokes and hardly ever smiles. The happiest her friends have ever seen her is when she is training with her powers. Just recently she had met someone she really loves and cares about.

Biography: Orphaned as an infant, Anna has never seen her mother or father. She grew up in an abandoned cottage east of Hyrule Castle and stole for her food. She found some friends years later that would take her in from the streets. They helped Anna master her powers so she could defend herself but they (the sorcerers) were sealed away before her training was complete. She wanted desprately to learn how to control her powers but knew she had to teach herself. She's sixteen now and struggling along through life.
    A few months back she met a young man named Vitros who helped her overcome a spell cast on her by the shadow spirits. She told him that they would meet again someday and fate did just that. Anna was walking along a beach when her friend teleported beside her. Anna asked Vitros to help her train with her powers even more. After a few hours of fighting Anna and Vitros exchanged embarrassed glances, Anna knowing that she had feelings for the warrior that no one but them knew about.

• Quote from Shrukan

Accepted and have fun. Build on here in the RPGs. :)

Sorry to say this, but shrukan you should of edited the post, not double posted. SHAME ON YOU! FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES! oh and Do i still have to edit my post for my character.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Sorry to say this, but shrukan you should of edited the post, not double posted. SHAME ON YOU! FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES! oh and Do i still have to edit my post for my character.

And how would she known her character was accepted? I can double post if I wish, only not all the time. And don't tell me to follow my own rules; you don't seem to follow half of them.