Everyone please read this for future reference!

• This topic will be editted in the future if problems arise. Its just minor things that needn't be added to the rules, but its something important. Its hard to explain, so I'll say it now:

Moderating positions: Do not ask to be a moderator, for either me or Lord of the Twilight will choose them. A moderator is not a simple thing to do; mess up and no one will like you. The more you ask to be a moderator, the less chance you have; it's like you are begging to be something, and then in turn, you don't do anything.

Moderators and Admins are chosen because they are mature and highly dependable. If you don't do your moderation job, and simply say "Hah! I got a higher power." then most likely you'll be kicked out.

Think the moderator powers as like a job. You are staff under the boss, and you stand higher than the customers (members of the forum). If you do your job wrong, the peasants will complain to the overlord (admin) about the problem, and the messiah will pass judgement.

Don't give me the speech of "Oh. I'll do fine. I'm a good moderator." because in the future you'll screw up. You'll need to be mature and not complain everytime someone says you do something wrong, and then end up banning them from your rage. That'll cost you.

Most people tend to do stupid things when they are angry, so we tend to pick the most mature, who won't jump the gun over little issues.

I hope this clears this issue up, seeing as we have been having to deal with unruly members as of late.

Name Changes

You can only get a name change every 3 months. We apologize for any inconvenience. :)