Posts by Andyman9491

Which game has the best Zelda Design in your opinion? My vote would go to Twilight Princess. Her dress looks a lot more intricate and detailed than in her other games. I also like her design in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

I don't know if it was made official yet but I just really wanted to know. Whenever Zelda transforms into her alter ego, her voice gets deeper and I think she develops these masculine qualities like broad shoulders, etc. I think depending on the game they still make her chest a little pronounced and in Super smash brawl you can see her ponytail. I was just curious if it's official :)

Let's see. Not sure if I'm pronouncing these correctly but I'll give em a shot.
    Hyrule - Hi rool
    Twili - twih lee
    Hylian - hi Lee in
    Farore - fa roh ray
    Nayru - not sure if it's Nay roo or nigh roo
    Din - just din
    Midna - might be meed nah
    Nabooru - nah boo roo
    Kotake- ko ta ke
    Koume - ko ooh meh
    Darunia - dah roo nee ah
    Mikau - me kah oo
    Kafei - like café
    Termina- just as its spelled
    Lon Lon - lohn lohn
    Girahim - je Ra him
    Vaati - vah tee

I personally don't own one yet but I think it's a great console. It's definitely been a step up from their previous consoles in my opinion and I love their games. I usually play Smash 4 on it and that's always a lot of fun. So far I just have the original Wii but I plan to get the Wii U sometime soon!